Loving our TE depth

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I have a well documented mancrush on Cory Harkey, who looked really good, but man, Bayer looks really really good out there. Cunningham no slouch either despite one bad drop.

Nice to see the tight end position looking like a major strength all the way through.

FRO

Legend
Harkey may not be super fast and athletic, but the guy is very functional, has good hands, and is a great blocker. One of many good UDFAs this group has brought in over the years.

Snead/Fisher and staff deserve a lot of credit for the UDFAs they have brought in. Very reminiscent of the Vermiel days. Here are the guys off the top of my head we have added as UDFAs:
Harkey
McLeod
Cunningham
Bates
Armstrong

I mean those guys are key core contributors.

tonyl711

Starter
have to agree, this is a deep group. the quality of depth on the entire team has improved tremendously since Fisher and Snead got here.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
defenses are gonna have a headache with our TE's

il_570xN.452543261_fvkw.jpg

Harkey may not be super fast and athletic, but the guy is very functional, has good hands, and is a great blocker. One of many good UDFAs this group has brought in over the years.

Snead/Fisher and staff deserve a lot of credit for the UDFAs they have brought in. Very reminiscent of the Vermiel days. Here are the guys off the top of my head we have added as UDFAs:
Harkey
McLeod
Cunningham
Bates
Armstrong

I mean those guys are key core contributors.

Don't forget the NFL's best punter.

Love Kendricks and Harkey, not a fan of Cook but he's no worse than average.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
So - you wanna go with PFF grades or actual yards from scrimmage? Which one matters more on Sundays?

So - you wanna go with PFF grades or actual yards from scrimmage? Which one matters more on Sundays?

I'd argue drops are more important than yards, I'd rather have Kendricks out there doing nothing spectacular but catching everything within his radius than Cook doing a few spectacular things but dropping a high percentage of passes.

The incredible thing about Cook's actual yards last season? It was 20 yards less than Brandon Gibson the previous season and Gibson was a better blocker.

Dick84

Harkey's not super athletic.. but he's athletic enough and big enough. Seems to have great balance once he gets the ball in his hands and doesn't seem to lumber. I like that he has a little Conwell in him in that he doesn't mind contact.. at all.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Harkey's not super athletic.. but he's athletic enough and big enough. Seems to have great balance once he gets the ball in his hands and doesn't seem to lumber. I like that he has a little Conwell in him in that he doesn't mind contact.. at all.

He's big too. He's listed as 260lbs, but looks bigger than that to me.

Dick84

Yeah... As a group... pretty versatile. I think Cook's a better blocker than given credit for.. he improved over the course of last season... I think Kendricks is just solid pretty much wherever he lines up. Harkey is