Love this site.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Just wanted to give a shout-out to this whole damn site, you're all awesome and I love the fact that it's really an adult Rams site, no bans for cursing and such and just good ol adult Rams and life conversation.

I've actually been registered since 2010 and was a member of RealRamsFans (Rams fan) and ClanRam (RamsFan16) and it's a breath of fresh air to see some familiar faces. And I've finally found my way back.

Party on, Garth.
Keep on, keepin on!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's alright, but the mods R BIG GAE.

I'm glad you found your way back. I remember you used to have some pretty slick sigs back in the day.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's alright, but the mods R BIG GAE.

I'm glad you found your way back. I remember you used to have some pretty slick sigs back in the day.
I need to get back into it!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Just wanted to give a shout-out to this whole damn site, you're all awesome and I love the fact that it's really an adult Rams site, no bans for cursing and such and just good ol adult Rams and life conversation.

I've actually been registered since 2010 and was a member of RealRamsFans (Rams fan) and ClanRam (RamsFan16) and it's a breath of fresh air to see some familiar faces. And I've finally found my way back.

Party on, Garth.
Keep on, keepin on!

I was with RRF for years. It was a good site until the location change. I found this one a few years ago. Really good stuff with people who know their shit when it comes to Rams football. Off Topic is a blast too. I like that there is no political arguing here. That stuff can turn people who were once friends against each other.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
I was with RRF for years. It was a good site until the location change. I found this one a few years ago. Really good stuff with people who know their shit when it comes to Rams football. Off Topic is a blast too. I like that there is no political arguing here. That stuff can turn people who were once friends against each other.
Exactly. I've noticed we all have our opposing views even in the COVID thread and there's no bashing. Yeah, I'm a Trump supporter, and you or others may be Biden supporters. Who gives a shit, we're adults, and we act like it.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think most of us have been on several sites over the years and I dont believe any other site has compared well with this one. We have some negative people here just like anywhere else, but they weed themselves out.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
I think most of us have been on several sites over the years and I dont believe any other site has compared well with this one. We have some negative people here just like anywhere else, but they weed themselves out.
I can most certainly be one of them. Haha.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Yeah but.....you're still here!