Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Why is it I feel awkward wearing a jersey of a player no longer on the team...

But if someone else does it, it looks fine to me?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Why is it I feel awkward wearing a jersey of a player no longer on the team...

But if someone else does it, it looks fine to me?
Kinda depends if they like retired a Ram , or just plays for some other team

a Merlin Olsen jersey I wear with pride , a Sam Bradford jersey I would probably have to shot myself

I'm looking forward to getting a personalized Bone jersey , when they become available

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good points. This one;

Yeah me too. Classic players for sure. SJ, guys like that.
I have a lot of Kurt Warner stuff that is gathering dust...When he left, I didn't want to wear/use it anymore....

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
the Royal Blue helmets

I know alot of people are having a problem with the new horns

I'm actually OK with the new horns

it's that Royal Blue helmet thats gonna take me a while

ramsnewuniforms36.jpg

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Between my son , grandsons, myself, and my wife , I probably spend several hundred dollars a year (including Christmas) on Rams gear. This year that number will be a big fat zero. Very disappointed

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Between my son , grandsons, myself, and my wife , I probably spend several hundred dollars a year (including Christmas) on Rams gear. This year that number will be a big fat zero. Very disappointed

The horns on your picture of Gabriel (late 60's) were just perfect in my opinion.

Thick and closer together at the base, then separating and extending fully around the ear-hole, and thinning towards the tip. Fantastic!

Colors, uniforms, logos change. But I can not believe they fucked with the horns. UGH!

OK. I feel a little better now.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
The horns on your picture of Gabriel (late 60's) were just perfect in my opinion.

Thick and closer together at the base, then separating and extending fully around the ear-hole, and thinning towards the tip. Fantastic!

Colors, uniforms, logos change. But I can not believe they fucked with the horns. UGH!

OK. I feel a little better now.

Just ordered some gear from Fanatics. Looks sharp to me. If you dont like the logos get something with the Wordmark, thats pretty classy, in my opinion.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Just ordered some gear from Fanatics. Looks sharp to me. If you dont like the logos get something with the Wordmark, thats pretty classy, in my opinion.

Yeah, but are you the guy that dropped 48 grand to run out with the team?

1591716545627.png

:explode: :explode: :explode:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
NFL Running backs...

Looking around the league... who are your top 8 running backs in the NFL? Rushing, receiving, blocking, whatever combination of all that you value.

No need to rank them. Just the best 8.

Who are they? And any comment

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I know it's graphically counter-intuitive that the helmet color differs from the uniform blue, but I agree with @IowaRam - I always liked the darker blue in the helmet, and will take awhile getting used to it.
I also agree the yellow is too bright (lemony), as opposed to darker (green bay cheesy), and don't like that either.
And finally, I like the horns.
Me and Iowa - "brothers from another mother".