lol @ fantasy football tryhards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
e5fec36814a741cba979fbdc20dcc0ae.jpeg

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
The internet allows real-life cowards the ability to be online tough guys. Its funny and sad.
And if anyone thinks any differently they can meet me in the parking lot and get an add whooping! ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Seriously.gif

I'm seriously Trying to think of something imprudent to say!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Lol, Gurley could have beat this guy back when he was in college with a torn ACL. The internet is the new alcohol, giving unnecessary courage to morons.

Gurley will learn not to even rise to the provocation eventually. That snappy comeback was all that guy was looking for anyways. Gurley had nothing to win and that guy gained the inevitable, "You won't believe how this fan burned NFL superstar Todd Gurley." Click bait from BuzzFeed or bleacher report like he was hoping.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"we're fist fighting"
Really?
Who the heck even uses that term?

FRO

Legend
Reminds me of the good ole days of Ramstalk where a member tried to arrange a meeting to fight me. I miss that place.