Levi Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
So we've all seen numerous writers and NFL commentators reference Rodger Saffold basically as "mediocre" and poor in pass pro and yada yada about Jake Long was signed to solidify the left side. Yes he was since GOOD LT's rarely reach true UFA status. However right tackle is equally as important now. We made our offense instantly better w/o taking another risky tackle high (if we had to trade up w/o getting Long). We all know Fisher and Bordeau praise and value Saffold highly.

And then I see this garbage rubble.

Arians: Levi Brown is an 'elite' left tackle
(March 21, 2013 10:20 AM EDT)

Coach Bruce Arians referred to Levi Brown as an "elite" NFL tackle Wednesday.
For some unknown reason, coaches consistently heap praise on Brown. He missed the entire 2012 season due to a torn triceps, but graded out as the league's No. 57 tackle in 2011 and No. 78 (dead last) in 2010. The Cardinals would be wise to address the position in April's draft, and Oklahoma OT Lane Johnson could be available at No. 7.

SOURCE: ASSOCIATED PRESS

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
BatteringRambo said:
So we've all seen numerous writers and NFL commentators reference Rodger Saffold basically as "mediocre" and poor in pass pro and yada yada about Jake Long was signed to solidify the left side. Yes he was since GOOD LT's rarely reach true UFA status. However right tackle is equally as important now. We made our offense instantly better w/o taking another risky tackle high (if we had to trade up w/o getting Long). We all know Fisher and Bordeau praise and value Saffold highly.

And then I see this garbage rubble.

Arians: Levi Brown is an 'elite' left tackle
(March 21, 2013 10:20 AM EDT)

Coach Bruce Arians referred to Levi Brown as an "elite" NFL tackle Wednesday.
For some unknown reason, coaches consistently heap praise on Brown. He missed the entire 2012 season due to a torn triceps, but graded out as the league's No. 57 tackle in 2011 and No. 78 (dead last) in 2010. The Cardinals would be wise to address the position in April's draft, and Oklahoma OT Lane Johnson could be available at No. 7.

SOURCE: ASSOCIATED PRESS

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bruce Arians is doing and saying what he can in an attempt to put more bums in seats for Cards' home games. He's also going to declare that newly-signed QB Drew Stanton is the next coming of Peyton Manning (if he hasn't already).

fearsomefour

Legend
Red flags all over the place with this guy already. Their QB situaiton is a joke. Brown has potential at LT but hasnt played at a high level yet. To be optimistic and believe you can coach a guy up is one thing, to be delustional is another. There seems to be some "Martzisms'" with this guy. One example for ya....Fletcher out and Thomas in at LB....delusional.

…..

Legend
fearsomefour said:
Red flags all over the place with this guy already. Their QB situaiton is a joke. Brown has potential at LT but hasnt played at a high level yet. To be optimistic and believe you can coach a guy up is one thing, to be delustional is another. There seems to be some "Martzisms'" with this guy. One example for ya....Fletcher out and Thomas in at LB....delusional.

I understood that to be a Lovi-ism