Kurt Warner will cover Rams training camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Not sure if this has been posted.

Kurt Warner returning to the Rams to do training camp live for the NFL Network. It will show July 27.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Why is it surprising? Warner hasn't stayed away from the Rams on the NFLN. He talks about them all the time.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
WTF? I'm surprised! Let's shoot him with a tranquilizer and tattoo our teams symbol over his heart! ;)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Why is it surprising? Warner hasn't stayed away from the Rams on the NFLN. He talks about them all the time.
I think the average NFL fan most remembers Kurt for the Greatness of the GSOT, instead of the leader of a Cardinal team that squeeked into a Super bowl over a weak NFC and lost to a not so good Pittsburgh team.

One of the reasons Vermeil said he left was because he knew there were guys on our defense that had to go and he didn't want to trim the roster, Martz needed that knowledge to reload the defense one year earlier, but thrust into the job he waited a year longer and what Vermeil KNEW was coming did,if we'd retooled the D a year earlier we'd have played in three SB's in a row and won at least two of them even without DV. Warner would have been untouchable here and Martz would have given him the job back when he was ready.

Anyone know who's covering the Cardinals for NFLN and are the assignments for the duration?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
In other news, Warner gets out bidded for the ARZ TC coverage position. Lol

We just need to tattoo a Rams implim on his forehead lol.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Surprising because Kurt says he identifies himself as an Az Card, more than a Ram.
You would think he'd go to the Az camp before the Rams.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Surprising because Kurt says he identifies himself as an Az Card, more than a Ram.
You would think he'd go to the Az camp before the Rams.
Guy still likes the Rams, just doesn't come around as often, probably due to mixed feelings based on the way he was treated and still is treated by some fans. Wouldn't you?

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Love him as a player, one of the smartest every to play....but really as a reporter orwhatever he is i think 'nothing'....trite, repetitive.
Love him as a human being;and he loves Jesus,and has the guts to say it---that is why I respect him....he don't care aboutno hatters...;)missspepepelll

A55VA6

Legend
It's surprising because Kurt only really talks Rams when it's about the past. He doesn't do or say much about today's Rams, but the Cardinals instead.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
It's surprising because Kurt only really talks Rams when it's about the past. He doesn't do or say much about today's Rams, but the Cardinals instead.
He's starting to realize that the RAMS were always where he belongs!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Brenda talked Kurt out of town as much as anything and I don't doubt his public pronouncements are influenced by her to this day,he's ALWAYS lived by the" if momma aint happy,nobody is " AND I'm sure Brenda's happy in AZ.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

No he talks about this current team, he doesn't shy away form it when he is asked.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Guy still likes the Rams, just doesn't come around as often, probably due to mixed feelings based on the way he was treated and still is treated by some fans. Wouldn't you?

Not sure what this means. I thought the fans always have and still do love the guy and treat him well. Wasn't his fault he was run out of town and I think most fans know this.

Av8R

UDFA
I just can't wait to see the reaction the 99 Rams get this year when they get introduced! Go Rams!!!