Keyshawn J.: Rams go 2-3 without Donald...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
True. Better to get a proven performer than risking on some of the draft picks. Rams better win now before the new stadium opens in 2020.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas

----------------------------------

I Don't Condone it

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If AD's agent has him holdout during the regular season, the Rams would be foolish to ever trade him. Let him holdout and cost him and his agent millions of $. His agent is a dumbass if he thinks he can when a pissing contest with KD while the Rams hold all the leverage. If the Rams are smart AD will play at least his next his next 32 games as a Ram or not play at all.

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
yep..I look back at the RG3 trade and all of those picks...most just wasted by Fisher Snead.....That is why I don't care about losing a second rounder for Sammy Watkins. We are getting a sure thing, proven #1 WR vs the potential of a 2nd rounder....WINNING

Hmmm....who comes to mind? I need a "Quick" answer :redcard::rolllaugh:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
What AD is doing is not new. Orlando Pace used this tactic to get out of TC practice and avoid injury on the advice of his agent (one of the Posten Bros.) Pace held out of TC his rookie year, '03 and '04 that I know of for sure. On the face of it was money, but Pace admits now that he's retired that his agent didn't want him to risk injury in TC.

Can someone post who AD's agent is? I'd like to research AD's agent and see if there are players who has held out, there may be a pattern.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Anyone else notice that Shefter released this information on NFL Live just a few hours after @jakebogen95 posted his most recent AD story?

Hey I'm not sayin......

I'm just sayin.

As far as the OP's question about losing games without AD.....well that bridge is too far off for my liking.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm