Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
What. The. F. ????

Why are some teams trying to get worse, especially when they are not in the running for the #1 pick??

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Surely as a Buffalo WR now, he'll be sent straight to us?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What was the point of trading Sammy then? Both have an injury history. Statistics are almost the same. I just don’t get it.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I think this could be a nice trade for the Bills. He instantly becomes there #1. I think they had plans of tanking the season but the team is over performing and they had to make a move to help Tyrod IMO. There leading receivers are a hurt TE (Clay) and Shady. I mean Clay is still the leading receiver on the team and hes been hurt since like week 5 lol.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Carolina went to a Super Bowl without him. He showed up overweight. He’s in consistent.

I think it’s a potential win for both teams. His extra pudge should help him stay warm in the snow.

Last edited:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Carolina won a Super Bowl without him. He showed up overweight. He’s in consistent.

I think it’s a potential win for both teams. His extra pudge should help him stay warm in the snow.
My 805 brother, that was funny!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Another lazy @$$ primadonna tbh. Might work out for them, might not. Gotta think it helps Buffalo short term but we'll have to wait and see.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Carolina won a Super Bowl without him. He showed up overweight. He’s in consistent.

Carolina won a Super Bowl? (n)

fearsomefour

Legend
I think they were expecting to be bad this year, they are winning games so are trying to shore thjng up now.....it's Buffalo so that means they will get worse with more talent.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Carolina did well to get as much as they did for him if you ask me.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Are these low round draft picks worth more than I think? Kelvin Benjamin is an amazing talent that just got them from the Panthers for pocket change. Definitely a win for the Bills imho.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, so Carolina is left with a TE/WR in Funchess and who now?
Maybe Steve Smith really thinks he's as fast as he appears in the Dr Pepper commercials and is ready to give it a go
th