Kayvon Webster cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
That's too bad, I like the guy. Seems like he has a good attitude. But with them needing to get under the cap I'm not surprised. Not sure how that works with his injury though. Maybe did an injury settlement.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang, thought we'd be able to trade him for another 6th rounder!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@flv is there an off season PUP list that would protect him from the cap? My assumption is that this is a temporary cap casualty and they would look to bring him back when healthy

Nope. And he will be gone for much of the year, most likely anyway. Normal recovery time is a year. If he recovers quickly that still is the middle of the season.

If he recovers where he can play and the Rams need a CB I can see them signing him - depending on the price. More likely he goes elsewhere though.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
He should come back for depth, but if he feels he is a starter then go for it!

Another smart move for the team , where was this snead a couple years ago ?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
It sucks, but that injury - an Achilles - is a bad one, especially for a CB. I wish him the best. He played well for us last year when healthy.

fearsomefour

Legend
I enjoyed watching Webster play last year. He made some memorable plays and is a solid CB. His injury (leading to the signing of Shields) is the main issue. Wish him well.