Just saying.... The Mighty Quinn..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thank you Spags and Billy D. for doing something right. This may have been posted before, but I'm estatic tonight after today. :cool:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Mighty Quinn is a beast, pure and simple!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Some nut author had him as a second tier DE in an article two weeks ago on the nfl site. I called him a douche.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He's improved so much in all his game. He us to be a weak link in the running game. Hats of to The Mighty Quinn. He's our best player on defense. Johnson is playing dang good, too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nope. Been that way the past 2 weeks prior to this game.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Quinn is only 23 years old. I don't think many people realize that.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Nope. Been that way the past 2 weeks prior to this game.

What's funny is that Neil Hornsby from PFF does a podcast on PSNIT and he said that Quinn wouldn't be taking a step up this year. He said Quinn only got his numbers against really bad OTs otherwise he did nothing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What's funny is that Neil Hornsby from PFF does a podcast on PSNIT and he said that Quinn wouldn't be taking a step up this year. He said Quinn only got his numbers against really bad OTs otherwise he did nothing.
Well, he's clearly wrong. Or was. Or will be.
Quinn is one of the league's premiere edge rushers and run stoppers right now. Regardless of what Neil says.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Not a one trick pony, but a gosh darn STUD!

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I think we all agree that he is an absolute stud but....

does he go the Pro Bowl this year? I know, I know, the Pro bowl is a popularity contest and the Rams aren't in the top 30 most popular teams with a majority of folk!! :) but will he be recognised for his efforts by non Rams supporters?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie

does he go the Pro Bowl this year? I know, I know, the Pro bowl is a popularity contest and the Rams aren't in the top 30 most popular teams with a majority of folk!! :) but will he be recognised for his efforts by non Rams supporters?

He better go. No fan on earth who cares about football can deny this guy is a premier DE.

jjab360

Legend

Absolutely no way he doesn't make the pro bowl, IMO. Jake Long has a very good chance as well, based on name recognition alone.

The real question is if he makes a run at DPOY.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
Michael Strahan only had 13 sacks his first three years in the league, Quinn already has 27.5 with 6 games left.

I'm just saying...
Especially a position that has a pretty long shelf life for NFL standards. This should make Crappernick and Wussel Wilson very scared