Just painful

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
upload_2014-10-6_18-18-23.png
!!

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
more pain, the defender separated his hands after he caught it. Pettis keeps his fair share ofthese, but two in a row . . .

upload_2014-10-6_18-22-0.png

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He had the time, wish I knew what the secondary read was, likely Cook.

upload_2014-10-6_18-27-11.png

upload_2014-10-6_18-29-36.png

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm sorry but not many WRs hold on to that second throw with defender knifing it out like that. Give the DB some credit on that play. The first drop was just an instinctive brain fart. He was thinking ahead for some more yardage that was not really needed on the play. Guy usually has some pretty sure hands.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, Cook was opening up on the final play. Davis could have waited 1 sec and he would have seen him.

But a young Qb. And... They all miss throws from time to time.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
It's that damn Austin Davis cracking under & not making the big throws again /blueFont

Yes, some people actually said this following the game.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yeah, Cook was opening up on the final play. Davis could have waited 1 sec and he would have seen him.

But a young Qb. And... They all miss throws from time to time.
This, also if our other guys capitalize on their opportunities, we don't even need to talk about Cook opening up on the last play.

jjab360

Legend
Really the only things Pettis had going for him as a receiver were his hands and clutch ability. Without those, he's just a below average athlete who struggles to get any separation and always gets caught from behind.

Stedman Bailey needs a bump up on the depth chart.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm sorry but not many WRs hold on to that second throw with defender knifing it out like that. Give the DB some credit on that play. The first drop was just an instinctive brain fart. He was thinking ahead for some more yardage that was not really needed on the play. Guy usually has some pretty sure hands.

It's a tough catch and a great DB play, but Pettis has made similar catches before in his career, multiple times. I expect him to make that catch 10/10 times and he just didn't that game, and it cost us. Hopefully it's just a one time thing.