JT Chat Highlights: Rams Have About $12 Mil of Cap Space

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Something I've always wanted to know. Does your abacus have decimal points?

Do it yourself, smart guy :D

[parsehtml]
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.online-calculator.com/swf/abacus.swf" width="395" height="261" id="online-calculator" style="visibility: visible;">
<param name="wmode" value="transparent"/>
</object>
[/parsehtml]

Alan

Legend
PhxRam letting me borrow his prized abacus:

[parsehtml]
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.online-calculator.com/swf/abacus.swf" width="395" height="261" id="online-calculator" style="visibility: visible;">
</object>
[/parsehtml]
[/QUOTE]
Piece of pie! $10,021,258.

Thanks for letting me use your abacus. That wasn't so hard was it?
upload_2014-3-18_19-55-53.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2014-3-18_19-58-41.jpeg
    upload_2014-3-18_19-58-41.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 156

Alan

Legend
Are you crazy! Of course I cheated and used your figures. I'm old and stupid but I'm not...wait...what? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::seizure: :cheers:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I said that already jrry. I guess you'll have to do the math for us just to make sure because no one trusts that Phx guy's figures.

Have I mentioned how much we value you here at the ROD?

well i don't. fuck jrry

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

[parsehtml]
</object>
[/parsehtml]

How do you use this? Seriously

Alan

Legend
Are you left handed or right handed? Cause if you're right handed you have to get a right handed one. That one's for lefties. Find a right handed one and I'll walk you through it. :)

PhxRam

Are you left handed or right handed? Cause if you're right handed you have to get a right handed one. That one's for lefties. Find a right handed one and I'll walk you through it. :)

As a matter of fact I AM left handed.

Alan

Legend
Exactly. I could tell that as soon as I saw the abacus. You think I just fell off the salmon truck?
disdain003_2.gif

RFIP

Hey I finally reaped the benefit of having a kid on my taxes. Now they just owe me the other 15,000 she spent this year.. :D

Too bad she ain't in college! They got this nice $2500 tax CREDIT/PER kid! It was nicer the year before when I had two in at once ($5k!!) but I'm not complaining!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now why would you disagree with $6.1mil?

Have done a couple GM Mocks on other side and it always seemed like it was more. I think the cap hit for the #2 pick alone is around $4 million the first year. Although Demoff might be able to find ways to lessen it if necessary, I think I budgeted for around $8 million in these mocks.

RFIP

Have done a couple GM Mocks on other side and it always seemed like it was more. I think the cap hit for the #2 pick alone is around $4 million the first year. Although Demoff might be able to find ways to lessen it if necessary, I think I budgeted for around $8 million in these mocks.

Another benefit of dropping to 4 and drafting Watkins, less cap hit!

Alan

Legend
RFIP with a question:
Now why would you disagree with $6.1mil?
It might be. What we do know is that the amount of money that is slotted for all our picks, with no trades, is !10 million.