JT: Aaron Donald Named to NFL Network's Top 100 Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Rams DT Aaron Donald named to NFL Network's top 100 players in voting by players. He's No. 92.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork

NUMBER 92:

CEXgS69VEAASNi4.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Quinn better be on there.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
While I'm glad he's on the list, 92 is far too low (or high, I guess) on this list. He's a top 3 DT in the entire league, rookie or no rookie.

I'm glad he got respect though.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Lol Russell fucking Wilson was about 50 his rookie year. Yet, AD99, who was FAR more dominant sits at 92. I've already decided not to watch this joke of a list.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Love how he blows up the run in the backfield. Most players can't take down AP by themselves but AD isn't like most players. This dude is special!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Love how he blows up the run in the backfield. Most players can't take down AP by themselves but AD isn't like most players. This dude is special!
Most people aren't tackling AP as he is receiving the handoff!

jjab360

Legend
Donald is so good that teams are going to have to forget about any plays with pulling guards in the playbook when they face us. There just aren't any linemen in the NFL quick enough to cut him off before he blows up the play in the backfield.

Forgot where I read it, but I love that quote from Waufle when we first drafted him and he told him something along the lines of, "Don't listen to anything I tell you, just keep doing what you're doing". How often can you get a hardcore, scream in your face, ex-marine coach like Waufle to say something like that lol.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
92?

For defensive rookie of the year?
Yeah, that's ridiculous. Donald was flat out dominant his rookie year and didn't he grade out as the second best DT in the entire NFL? Still, these are based on players' opinions votes so there ya go. Quinn sure as hell better be up there since he was in the top 15 last year. That would be a record drop.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
So with Donald being the best DT in football last year I'm guessing Suh was 93rd/94th right?

A55VA6

Legend
At least he's on the top 100. It would be a crime if he wasn't.

He'll be top 50 next year.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork

NUMBER 92:

CEXgS69VEAASNi4.jpg
damn thats bizarre and i think incorrect on the website. i watched the show on TV on NFL Network just today and he was like in the 50's. He was right after or before Jason Witten! he gets ranked a little over halfway through the show. its the same footage and clip but i swear it was a different rank. or I'm just crazy...

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Don't care about where he is in the top 100, I just care about the tackles for loss and sacks he's going to get this coming year - our front-four will have cohesion this year, they'd better start all guns blazing....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's not an outrageous ranking when you consider he's a rookie, a lower profile position, on a losing team... voted by players.

He should shoot up with another strong campaign and with some winning.

Top 100 is pretty darn impressive when you consider there are 32 teams.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
damn thats bizarre and i think incorrect on the website. i watched the show on TV on NFL Network just today and he was like in the 50's. He was right after or before Jason Witten! he gets ranked a little over halfway through the show. its the same footage and clip but i swear it was a different rank. or I'm just crazy...
I'm not sure they've even gotten past the 90s yet on that show so you might want to check yourself in.