Jrry32 Post-Cooks Trade Mock Draft (04/11/2020)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we do draft a WR, I think people here will be really disappointed with their production. I'd see their ceiling (barring trades of Reynolds and/or Everett) as what Henderson did last year.

I have no problem with taking a WR, but if we do, zero to minimum to production should be expected this year. Draft is for the future anyways, just stating this because when any WR we draft isn't playing, I can see people questioning the move.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If we do draft a WR, I think people here will be really disappointed with their production. I'd see their ceiling (barring trades of Reynolds and/or Everett) as what Henderson did last year.

I have no problem with taking a WR, but if we do, zero to minimum to production should be expected this year. Draft is for the future anyways, just stating this because when any WR we draft isn't playing, I can see people questioning the move.

Correct. Although, I think Higgins would make his impact felt as a rookie. I don't mean 1000 yards and 10 TDs. But McVay would find ways to use him. He'd be especially valuable in the red zone.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Higgins is also somebody who could be used in the return game. Yes he didn't do it in college but Natson is gone and Webster did minimal in the return game. Henderson did some good work as a kick returner though. Unless we add a DB who can fill the returner role it's possible any WR drafted will be tried out at least in returns.