Jets@Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Tyrod Taylor officially out with a concussion.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Two minutes, plenty of time for the Browns to blow it somehow.

But I bet lines are forming in front of those beer coolers...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Let the great Browns Bud Light riots begin in 3 - 2 - 1.....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That rule is due to the Stabler Fumblerooski or better known as the "Holy Roller" in September 1978 where Kenny Stabler purposefully fumbled the ball forward after getting hit on the last play of the game so that they could have a chance to recover the football and get it into the end zone. It actually worked and the Raiders won the game against the Chargers.

I guess some teams saw that and started purposely fumbling the ball forward in the last minutes of the half or game so the NFL made the rule where you can't advance a fumble by your teammate in the last two minutes of the half or game.

And yes - I am old and was actually watching that game when that happened.
"Tell me grandpa, what color were the dinosaurs?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Oh hell yes!!!! Drink you fools drink!! With any luck one of the Browns fans ends up in the dumbass of the day thread tomorrow!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oh come on dude, you gotta feel a bit for the Browns fans. I want them to bathe in all that bud light!

No one felt anything for Rams fans the past damn decade.

d78196309b88216f80f6c11023f1661c.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Turned out to be an interesting game after all. As a Rams fan of many years I can relate to the suffering of Browns fans. Good for them.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
browns fans are gonna act like they won the SB. mayor better call in the reserves Once those coolers open there's gonna be some bad behaivior.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big mistake pulling for losers like the Browns..when they win, they'll make you hate them like the insufferable Iggles!

Keep your foot on their necks and keep them bastids down, thirsty for bud light!