Jerseys tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Does anyone know what jerseys we will wear? It seems like we want to be Dallas when it comes to home and away. We're not going to see those blue and gold jerseys with our blue and white helmet and pants right?

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
My understanding is that we are wearing white jerseys for all home games and for all road games in which the home teams opts for color jerseys.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My understanding is that we are wearing white jerseys for all home games and for all road games in which the home teams opts for color jerseys.
But Dallas wears white at home. What is the plan then?

Zodi

Hall of Fame
But Dallas wears white at home. What is the plan then?

Only one team can wear "darker" jerseys. Home team has the choice.

I'd guess the Raiders will be out in the silver and black tonight, so we'll probably be in the same uniforms as last week.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Only one team can wear "darker" jerseys. Home team has the choice.

I'd guess the Raiders will be out in the silver and black tonight, so we'll probably be in the same uniforms as last week.
I know that. But I don't know what our away uniforms look like. Will we wear our blue and gold ones? That's gunna look awful.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I know that. But I don't know what our away uniforms look like. Will we wear our blue and gold ones? That's gunna look awful.

So the uniforms we wore last week are our "away" uniforms. We just choose to wear them at home, too.

I imagine our dark uniforms will be the same as last year: blue jerseys, white pants.
Los-Angeles-Rams-vs.-Detroit-Lions-Week-6-Picks-And-Predictions.jpg

Only major difference will be the gold stripe on the pants is now blue, and the horns on the helmet are white. It's a mess, really. Could've just waited until 2020 to change the whole thing.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
White jerseys are our home jerseys by default (exception from London game vs NYG last year)
I assume it has to do with the weather. Unpopular opinion: I actually like the blueberry uniforms (blue jerseys and blue pants)

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the uniforms we wore last week are our "away" uniforms. We just choose to wear them at home, too.

I imagine our dark uniforms will be the same as last year: blue jerseys, white pants.

Only major difference will be the gold stripe on the pants is now blue, and the horns on the helmet are white. It's a mess, really. Could've just waited until 2020 to change the whole thing.
Good Lord, hopefully Dallas wears blue against us so we can never let those horrendous things see the light of day

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're gonna do like Dallas and wear white all year long (hopefully Dallas doesn't make us wear the blue one)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. That's going to look like dog shit.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wish I could post this picture of Palm Desert today....103....hot as hell....and no NFLN in this room....wait, am I in hell????:thinking: