Jared Goff/Carson Wentz Gruden QB camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
Gruden seems to like Goff a lot more. Don't like the idea of a Niner fan being our QB. ;)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have seen them each a few times. Made my wife watch and tried to make her give me an opinion. I got no such opinion. Making my 20 year old son watch now....will report back. I can't decide who I like better....but Goff is the leader in the clubhouse, haha.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Gruden is also the guy that said Austin Davis might be the next Drew Brees. I take his opinion very lightly

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
My son who was a WR in college and is now a JC coach here in Cali, likes Goff ..... I'm on the fence ....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i have never been able to watch a single gruden camp video. his shtick is a turnoff.

RamzFanz

Damnit

i have never been able to watch a single gruden camp video. his shtick is a turnoff.

I was sitting 1 seat from him in his broadcast booth for Monday Night Football once and had to listen to him the entire game.

It took all my will not to throw my beer.

I don't know what it is, but my hate for him palpable.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
I'm really split on these guys. Whichever of them I've watched last is the one I feel more strongly for.

I'm by no means a great evaluation guy, but I'm taking this as a good thing. Both of these dudes seem like the real deal, as people. Wentz is probably the sharper of the two, and the more confident, gung-ho gamer, while Goff seems to have the physical acumen/instincts as far as pocket awareness, anticipating the movement of the game and the players... Both of them pass the eye-test with flying colors. I get the sense they both have a great chance to be exceptional.

To be honest, I don't want either one. I want both.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Like Foles?

Foles 2015 highlights
AMF1ptp.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This was longer than the other 6 times this video was posted and had extra footage. Good stuff!
I liked the critique of Wentz getting lazy with the ball, not using both hands to secure it before the release. Reps reps reps.
This kid is a smart SOB.

Big Game

Living The Dream
After watching both videos, personally i still prefer Wentz. But Goff has what it takes to be good in the league as well. To me it seems as if Wentz is everything the Rams wanted or expected to get in Nick Foles but didn't. Big arm, accurate, intelligent, we shall see next Thursday.

#Can'tWait :football::hiding::yay::yay::wow::wow::party::cheers::rockon: