Jared Cook on Sam Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
41 seconds of Jared Cook's call-in to The Fast Lane yesterday. D'Marco Farr asked him what he thought of Sam Bradford from afar, and this was his reply. I'd transcribe it, but I'm not entirely sure what he said. lol. I know he said he's amazingly strong, has pinpoint accuracy, and he makes his receivers' jobs easier.

[rp3]http://ramsondemand.com/interviews/cook.mp3[/rp3]

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
shaunpinney said:
I just hope he lives up to the potential and hype...
Hey potential is a word to describe someone that hasn't done anything :razzed:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Barrison6 said:
shaunpinney said:
I just hope he lives up to the potential and hype...
Hey potential is a word to describe someone that hasn't done anything :razzed:
I watched every play they targeted him last year, and they grossly underused him. His patterns were unimaginative, and repetitive. Shotty will put him in better situations to make plays.

I'm not saying that he will be a 1000 yard receiver, but he will open up our offense and be an integral part of us moving the chains. He's a great compliment to Lance Kendricks, and will take up a lot of slack for the departed Danny Amendola. We still need some more weapons, but I think he will thrive here.