Jake Bo(n)g always keeps it real

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
In order to be an insider, you have to obtain information from the inside. Jourdan does that. Jake doesn't..

We all speculate. So does Jake.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really enjoy JAKE & Alex doing The Draft as a Rams Fan.

It’s just another option that can be used,or just different view of The NFL Draft.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Dude puts me to sleep. Hard to watch
Actually listened to it while sleeping.The NFL draft is long.

A good way too help let time go by listening with airbud’s while doing something else.Such as a project or chores.Honey Do’s.

Can still be productive & maybe get a little at the End of The Day.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Talks about 53 man roster - Alex is not the brightest & makes The bong look alright. Always brings up good topics & ideas.
I’d say everyone has there views & hearing others thoughts can be interesting.

View: https://youtu.be/YoJRF3MJjgU

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
My view is Ernest Brown is being overlooked & Brycen Hopkins is going to have a hard time making the roster unless he plays well on special teams.

The Offensive Line will be less than more ? Anchrum might get cut? AJ Acuri as well & placed on practice squad.

I will also add Q. Lakes will get cut!! Bold predictions.

Ben Sko isn’t all that.His hands are not very good.Special teams is his saving grace though.

Cutch will have to play special teams & this Johnson guy was added in case of injury.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Will comment on this later. For now though Jakes needs to remember The Rams still have Cutch & he is a 6’5 WR before drafting a supplemental Pick which would have cost a 5th rd pick. Let alone signing one of these WR’s

View: https://youtu.be/cQhAQCasDVo

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
LOL... no, its probably more about me showing my age.

I don't get this medium... where average joes post clips of themselves talking about things regarding which they have no particular expertise, and other people log in and watch.

Again... those who enjoy watching that sort of thing... more power to you.
Well, quite frankly I would rather listen to somebody who actually knows a thing or two about football & the Rams then a tool at ESPN who understands Soccer more then American Football.

I don't look at Jake Ellenbogen as an ordinary Joe. He is following his dream, started out having podcasts for something he enjoyed conversing about and was able to gain followers across the nation, which evolved his career in which, he can make some compensation in following his dream.

I understand the age thing turning Heinze 57 in September, but if we wore a younger man's clothes, I am sure we would be doing this because I do know one thing, nobody knows more about the Los Angeles then me or you, or other fans on this board. Could you imagine doing a podcast with @bubbaramfan after a couple days of training camp? IMO, that would be outstanding, so again, I applaud Jake for following his dream as opposed to listening to him from Bristol Connecticut, where men are men & sheep are nervous.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, quite frankly I would rather listen to somebody who actually knows a thing or two about football & the Rams then a tool at ESPN who understands Soccer more then American Football.

I don't look at Jake Ellenbogen as an ordinary Joe. He is following his dream, started out having podcasts for something he enjoyed conversing about and was able to gain followers across the nation, which evolved his career in which, he can make some compensation in following his dream.

I understand the age thing turning Heinze 57 in September, but if we wore a younger man's clothes, I am sure we would be doing this because I do know one thing, nobody knows more about the Los Angeles then me or you, or other fans on this board. Could you imagine doing a podcast with @bubbaramfan after a couple days of training camp? IMO, that would be outstanding, so again, I applaud Jake for following his dream as opposed to listening to him from Bristol Connecticut, where men are men & sheep are nervous.

Agreed with everything you said. I appreciate everything Jake does. Is he right all the time? No. Does he say things that I disagree with sometimes? Yes. But he followed a dream, took the opportunity, and made it big. isn't that what we should all aspire to do? Isn't that respectable and commendable?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Jake wants to talk his CRAP -
Lombardi & Stafford— it was said The Rams in house they weighed their options.Like he said he was a GM(exec).He does have knowledge.
We’re The Rams trying to trade Matthew Stafford?? Answer HECK YES!! At what price is a bigger question.
—Motivation?? CALEB WILLIAMS!!! As Jake said himself he needed to know after the draft on The DIRECTION The Rams we’re going.You can’t have it both ways.
Stafford was coming off a lot of concerning issues.Him being healthy makes The Rams a contender no matter what in a sense.(Rams health).
—That’s my take.The Rams had some tough decisions they had to make.Wagner,Floyd,Ramsey,Gay.

There is a salary cap. Then as he stated about AD99 retiring??? Where does that come from & what is that effect ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Agree - but JAKE is like ALL us posters. Not going to comment on your takes about The Rams.His discussion though are what they are.
He was a poster here who a lot of us called him out on.He brings up EXCELLENT POINTS though & makes one think & gives good topics.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Agreed with everything you said. I appreciate everything Jake does. Is he right all the time? No. Does he say things that I disagree with sometimes? Yes. But he followed a dream, took the opportunity, and made it big. isn't that what we should all aspire to do? Isn't that respectable and commendable?

I LOVE IT- but that is why I posted this. He is BIGTIME for us now in a way. I’m calling him out on what a disagree with & post my views. That way it is like he is posting & we get other posters on here’s point of view. We can ALL be wrong. —Will call myself out on it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams rosters & Baffons - Hey google!!

Kissing Jakes but is on thing & coming up with a stat that doesn’t make sense to even yourself?

This knowing The Roster & seeing Cutch last season in training camp & get NFL experience has to be mentioned in The Rams WR GROUP. He is 6’5 & athletic.
Cutch player’s special teams & Beat out Harris as a WR(te).
—Seeing him last year & asking an older gentleman who he likes & was (NE Fan) there for The NFL experience point to #82 who I didn’t know & thought about Johnny Mundt.
He said he was making plays all over the place.Then in preseason looking like The Real Deal.
—NFL is a different thing & he showed that he has a tough time tracking & running through the ball down the sideline.He turns & stops instead.His inexperience showed up.
—I look forward to Lance McCuthceons development this offseason. I think JAKE want some UDRFA from a supplemental draft is being a BAFFON!! When you have that player who is on the roster & been through 2 OTA’s with The Rams & is already a WE Player.

My vibe is NO on few of his views.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What I love about Jakes is how he brings NFL Players to Life

Achello Whiterspoon #41 is a guy that he has me excited about & is anything he says he is will be AMAZING!!

Demarcus Robinson is another guy as well if he can be that outside WR??

The thing they said though about a TE doesn’t block in The NFL gets to me. This
DAVIS ALLEN might be very special & allow Higbee to be more of a WR(TE).If Higbee can stay healthy & Allen more of a 12 guy then The Rams power game will be solid.
—Sony Michael closing games out & tough yards.

—Williams has to prove he is a blocking RB,he is small. Plus just being a good RB
-Zach Evans is a guy I’m excited to SEE LIVE & the RB group.(coach Gould)

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker

I appreciate what Jake is doing, and I hope he finds an audience. I fully agree that its preferable to listen to someone who really follows the team, as opposed to some national guy who wouldn't know Cobie Durant from Kobie Turner.

Just not my cup of tea, that's all.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I reached out to Jake before last season's TC, suggesting, in me, because I would be at every practice, he could use me as a source of info on what went on in TC. I got no response. I could care less about being ignored, I have major ROD support, but it's Rams fans that follow Jake that will miss out.
I'm currently with family traveling from the Black Hills of So Dakota to Great Basin NP fot couple days. Then on to Beaver Damn Nat. Wildlife Refuge for some serious trout fishing. Plan is to be home in order to catch the last 4 days of T C. It just doesn't seem right to miss all of TC and not post a report on R O D.
The family understands my passion for the Rams.

nighttrain

Legend
I reached out to Jake before last season's TC, suggesting, in me, because I would be at every practice, he could use me as a source of info on what went on in TC. I got no response. I could care less about being ignored, I have major ROD support, but it's Rams fans that follow Jake that will miss out.
I'm currently with family traveling from the Black Hills of So Dakota to Great Basin NP fot couple days. Then on to Beaver Damn Nat. Wildlife Refuge for some serious trout fishing. Plan is to be home in order to catch the last 4 days of T C. It just doesn't seem right to miss all of TC and not post a report on R O D.
The family understands my passion for the Rams.
appreciate all you do friend, have fun with family and good luck fishing!
train

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I know it was posted Jake Broke news about JJ(3)43. That’s cool he has an inside source & is aloud that info.
The Bennett thing was cool as well.I always wish him The Best,but as he likes to post from time to time & was a regular.We use to Call Him OUT on BS(false statements). 14 minutes in he said JJ played for Raheem? Morris has been The Rams DC 2 years,so that is false.
Then he said The Rams like Kier Thomas as an Edge? I don’t think he makes the team.

I also wanted to CALL him out again. For not having Earnest Brown on The Rams 53 man roster.

I agree with him a lot. Whiterspoon was a guy he really liked & now #23 is starting.

He talked about JJ 3 . Wonder if he takes that number.Then I had to look up #3 thinking OBJ. Cam Akers is #3
K. Williams is #23

Funny thing is if you go to a college football game a lot of times there are 2 of THE same numbers. 1 on Defense & 1 on Offense.

The funny thing was Cam Akers original NUMBER was 23 as a Ram when they WON the SUPERBOWL!!

What number will The 2 Rams newly Rams #(NUMBER) be ?

JJ43 is what I’ve always kept posting when posting about him. That Number will probably be available during the season if he doesn’t ask for it.
—The question then becomes what will JJ43 have to pay to get his #43 back ?
-Just adding a little fun topic to it All.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Dude puts me to sleep. Hard to watch
He does look pretty dull and sounds monotone. He needs some background props for his videos. Like Nick Scott leveling Deebo. Maybe yell a bit too.