It's that time again....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BigRamFan said:
This is a Rams site! X, can't you make a Rams win a default?

Also, I didn't get in this contest last year. Suffice it to say the rest of you are now playing for 2nd place!

:hehe:
Not really. Or at least I don't think so. The only work-around for that would be for everyone to agree in advance to pick the Rams so that the playing field is level. Or, I can just remove that game from the weekly picks every week. It's no different than fantasy football though. I'm sure there are people who play receivers and RBs against the Rams' defense from time to time.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
X said:
BigRamFan said:
This is a Rams site! X, can't you make a Rams win a default?

Also, I didn't get in this contest last year. Suffice it to say the rest of you are now playing for 2nd place!

:hehe:
Not really. Or at least I don't think so. The only work-around for that would be for everyone to agree in advance to pick the Rams so that the playing field is level. Or, I can just remove that game from the weekly picks every week. It's no different than fantasy football though. I'm sure there are people who play receivers and RBs against the Rams' defense from time to time.

SMH... :hellzno:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
It is a ram site but only a homer drinking a pitcher of kool-aid will think the ramd go 16 and 0

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Rabid Ram said:
It is a ram site but only a homer drinking a pitcher of kool-aid will think the ramd go 16 and 0
And some of us just can't pick against the Rams. It would be like rooting against your own son.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm in! I started 2 weeks late last year so I wasn't on track to win it all but I did have the best win-to-loss ratio. Can't wait to show you guys whats up this year! Good luck everyone.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramrasta said:
I'm in! I started 2 weeks late last year so I wasn't on track to win it all but I did have the best win-to-loss ratio. Can't wait to show you guys whats up this year! Good luck everyone.
You did well last year, Tyler. At least kick your old man's butt, yeah? :lol:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
2 years ago(on a different rams board) i picked against the Rams every week for superstitious reasons...and also because they were really bad in Spags last season.

It worked out well unfortunately. I finished in a two way tie for 1st place on the board that year. I think i finished at 65% overall straight up.

Looking forward to this. Will i pick against the Rams every week this year? The answer is "NO." :bg:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
X said:
Ramrasta said:
You did well last year, Tyler. At least kick your old man's butt, yeah? :lol:

Of course! I'm not worried about him too much though. He tends to pick winners that might be too much of a stretch too often.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
Rabid Ram said:
And some of us just can't pick against the Rams. It would be like rooting against your own son.

DING DING DING DING.... WINNER!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DegenR(g)ambler said:
can i play? or is it too late?
You missed one game, but you can register and get in your Sunday picks.
And since you vocally picked the Broncos (and bet on them), maybe I'll throw you that win.

…..

Legend
Thanks for putting on another contest for me to win.

Winning contests is FUN!

:mrgreen:

X said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
And since you vocally picked the Broncos (and bet on them), maybe I'll throw you that win.

thanks, how many games do we pick? also, please confirm that i just pick winner straight up right?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DegenR(g)ambler said:
X said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:

thanks, how many games do we pick? also, please confirm that i just pick winner straight up right?
All of them, and yes.

sent via Tapatalk.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I was 11-5 this week and that's the same record I predicted for the Rams. Coincidence? :lol:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
congrats to faceplant. That was some darn good pickin'