It's a quick descent to the bottom...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That last paragraph sounds like they're just trying to keep him busy and out of the way.

Ravens coordinators say Spagnuolo, Castillo fitting in well

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-coordinators-say-spagnuolo-castillo-fitting-in-well-20130602,0,7153903.story#ixzz2V5PqbzOE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/rave ... z2V5PqbzOE</a>

A former St. Louis Rams head coach, Spagnuolo was the defensive coordinator when the New York Giants won Super Bowl XLII and was the defensive coordinator for the New Orleans Saints last season before being fired after finishing last in total defense. He has coached in the NFL for 14 years.

He was the linebackers coach for the Eagles when Harbaugh was in Philadelphia.

During the 2007 NFL season, the Giants ranked in the top 10 in eight statistical categories as they led the NFL with 53 sacks.

Now he has a versatile role with the Ravens' coaching staff.

“Steve is a guy that kind of whatever we ask him to do – whether it’s draw cards, whether it’s to do a special project, no matter what it is, it’s kind of nice to have him here to bounce stuff off of and also it just takes a load off of other guys having to do some of the things that he’s doing," defensive coordinator Dean Pees said. "He’s trying to learn our defense at the same time, and it really kind of helps him if we give him some responsibility, because then he has to dig into it. He’s doing a great job. I’m very pleased that he is here.”

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
mojorizen7 said:
Seriously.

What do you think the moral to that story is?
I think it's "Don't screw up a good thing" (leaving the SB Champion Giants).

EastRam

Pro Bowler
X said:
mojorizen7 said:
Seriously.

And it's good to have friends in any business.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

EastRam

Pro Bowler
X said:
EastRam said:
X said:
mojorizen7 said:
Seriously.

True.
Or, "Be careful what you wish for."

Hey, btw, did you see this?
http://ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?p=118796#p118796

Yes I did, even changed it for a moment but decided I like regular format better. Change is good. But it's great to give posters like Albe and others options.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
EastRam said:
X said:
mojorizen7 said:
Seriously.

True.
Or, "Be careful what you wish for."

Hey, btw, did you see this?
http://ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?p=118796#p118796

I was going to compliment you on the kindness you showed Albe there but I didn't so I will now.

I'd also like to say that as a group everyone here has been really gracious to the posters who used that board as their "home" but are now over here. A few of us posted here once in awhile of course but as of late have used it much more. Speaking for myself I appreciate you guys letting me and the others into the neighborhood.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
I was going to compliment you on the kindness you showed Albe there but I didn't so I will now.

I'd also like to say that as a group everyone here has been really gracious to the posters who used that board as their "home" but are now over here. A few of us posted here once in awhile of course but as of late have used it much more. Speaking for myself I appreciate you guys letting me and the others into the neighborhood.
It's our pleasure, I'm sure.
You guys were my peeps on The Huddle, so it's great to have you here now.
Now we just need Philly to figure out how to fucking register his account and we'll be good.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
That last paragraph sounds like they're just trying to keep him busy and out of the way.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-coordinators-say-spagnuolo-castillo-fitting-in-well-20130602,0,7153903.story#ixzz2V5PqbzOE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/rave ... z2V5PqbzOE</a>

A former St. Louis Rams head coach, Spagnuolo was the defensive coordinator when the New York Giants won Super Bowl XLII and was the defensive coordinator for the New Orleans Saints last season before being fired after finishing last in total defense. He has coached in the NFL for 14 years.

During the 2007 NFL season, the Giants ranked in the top 10 in eight statistical categories as they led the NFL with 53 sacks.

“Steve is a guy that kind of whatever we ask him to do – whether it’s draw cards, whether it’s to do a special project, no matter what it is, it’s kind of nice to have him here to bounce stuff off of and also it just takes a load off of other guys having to do some of the things that he’s doing," defensive coordinator Dean Pees said. "He’s trying to learn our defense at the same time, and it really kind of helps him if we give him some responsibility, because then he has to dig into it. He’s doing a great job. I’m very pleased that he is here.”

:rofl: :oops: :rofl:

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Selassie I said:
X said:

Where's TRW when you need him. :hehe:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
EastRam said:
Selassie I said:
X said:

Where's TRW when you need him. :hehe:

:baby:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
X being his usual gracious self:
LesBaker saying what needed to be said:

It's our pleasure, I'm sure.
You guys were my peeps on The Huddle, so it's great to have you here now.
Now we just need Philly to figure out how to freaking register his account and we'll be good.

My son figured it out your thingy and this is just like home again. :bign:

I'm back in the saddle again. :yessir:

As for Spagz and BD, I wish them well but I'm glad they're gone.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
albefree69 said:
My son figured it out your thingy and this is just like home again. :bign:

I'm back in the saddle again. :yessir:

As for Spagz and BD, I wish them well but I'm glad they're gone.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome. Glad it worked out for you. Obviously I made some minor modifications to the graphics, but it's still the same forum skin. If you need anything added to that particular skin, then just drop me a line.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
mojorizen7 said:
Seriously.

Yeah or don't be so anxious to take a promotion for an organization that is as functional as the Bundy family.

It's just not fair to put all the blame on the guy, he had a lot of help F-ing this team up.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Hey, Steve, go get me a frappuccino, stat.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The moral of the story, is don't be an asshole control freak, and concentrate on coaching instead.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Spags lost me at the end of the giants game in 2011. With a couple of minutes to go and the rams on 4th down, two scores down, he punts the ball away, ensuring a loss. How could the rams ever win with a hc so scared of winning.