I'm such a Homer ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
It's been most of 6 days already. I'm bored of the realist activity. I mean, how many times can we hash/rehash the RB situation or the Oline?

This is where each of us tells how we are a homer. Even those of you self-styled as realists have some homer tendencies. C'mon. Don't tell me on Game Day you don't have a ritual intended to enhance the Rams chances of victory? (Those of you who can't divulge the actual ritual can simply say, "I have a ritual.") Doesn't have to be much. I know each of you has a little homer in him. :hehe:

Now, if you insist you have no homer tendencies, you aren't barred from posting here. In fact, after you post your homerism, you're welcome to add a disclaimer.

I'll go first ... I'm such a Homer ...

... I don't participate in prediction threads because that means I have to predict losses, and that ain't gonna happen.

... the morning of every Game Day I wake up believing in victory. Yes, even during 2009's 1-15 I did this.

... I watch every game to it's conclusion. Even blow-out losses.

However, none of this makes me unaware of the odds of victory. As a matter of fact, even though I thought we could win all 4 of the games so far, doubt allows me to take the losses in stride, and still expect to win the next game, and the one after that.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm such a homer, that I use one of my dual monitors at work for Rams news for about 6 out of the 8 hours I'm there.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm such a homer I wear my Bradford jersey even if I'm watching the game at home alone.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Ram Quixote said:
It's been most of 6 days already. I'm bored of the realist activity. I mean, how many times can we hash/rehash the RB situation or the Oline?

This is where each of us tells how we are a homer. Even those of you self-styled as realists have some homer tendencies. C'mon. Don't tell me on Game Day you don't have a ritual intended to enhance the Rams chances of victory? (Those of you who can't divulge the actual ritual can simply say, "I have a ritual.") Doesn't have to be much. I know each of you has a little homer in him. :hehe:

Now, if you insist you have no homer tendencies, you aren't barred from posting here. In fact, after you post your homerism, you're welcome to add a disclaimer.

I'll go first ... I'm such a Homer ...

... I don't participate in prediction threads because that means I have to predict losses, and that ain't gonna happen.

... the morning of every Game Day I wake up believing in victory. Yes, even during 2009's 1-15 I did this.

... I watch every game to it's conclusion. Even blow-out losses.

However, none of this makes me unaware of the odds of victory. As a matter of fact, even though I thought we could win all 4 of the games so far, doubt allows me to take the losses in stride, and still expect to win the next game, and the one after that.

That I mirror ^ (this) exactly and still believe in Isaiah Pead and the rest of our players to turn this around.

BTW LeMichael James hasn't done shit with SF. Just in case anyone thinks he was a better option than Pead. :ww: :ww:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets see...I'm such a homer that...
1. I buy into the off-season hype that we will be a playoff team every time we have a mediocre season
2. I shout at the refs through the TV believing that they can hear it
3. I shout at our players any time they fail to execute
4. I rarely ever turn a game off even when I know we're going to lose in embarrassing fashion
5. I defend the players, front office and coaches, until they lose my confidence, like they are family

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I am such a homer that I want every single one of our draft picks to succeed.

I am such a homer that I believe that we will win every single game at the start of every season.

I am such a homer that I will defend a struggling player for the longest time...unless they get cut or released or something like that.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Memento said:
I am such a homer that I want every single one of our draft picks to succeed.

I am such a homer that I believe that we will win every single game at the start of every season.

I am such a homer that I will defend a struggling player for the longest time...unless they get cut or released or something like that.

This ^ too! Just too long for me to type it all out on my phone at work.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm such a homer that every week is the week the Rams start to run the table.

I'm such a homer that playoffs are a possibility until being officially eliminated.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm such a homer that;

I truly believe the NFL officials are bribed by the Whiners and a few others. Seriously, I believe this (or perhaps they just get big team unconscious bias?)

I get annoyed when I read an article about top young Quarterbacks and Sam Bradford isn't on it.

I insist on ballin' with the Rams on Madden even though they suck.

I hate ESPN.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am such a homer that this is the best thread ever!

Every game day i wear my pair of blue underwear (TMI), rams t-shirt until kickoff and then change to my #8 jersey.

DVR most games and watch later, but avoid at all cost to know the outcome, like I can change the outcome after the fact if I believe hard enough.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Man! I am so much like you guys with this stuff.

I am such a homer that I:

- Wake up every Sunday believing we should win

- Watch every game to it's conclusion, even if a blow out

- Believe we can still make the playoffs until eliminated

- Put on Rams gear on game day even if home alone

- If we play a night game, I take the next day off work - always

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Prepare to be trumped.

I'm such a homer that I built a place of worship for homerites across the globe.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
Prepare to be trumped.

I'm such a homer that I built a place of worship for homerites across the globe.

:lmao:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Prepare to be trumped.

We're :owned:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
Prepare to be trumped.

Oh yea? I rosterbated to my all Rams fantasy team. :lol: :ww:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO6cp5dHJvE[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcB1faGnkZw[/youtube]

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm such a homer that I have a Rams bedspread, a Torry Holt fat head, the Rams Super Bowl warmup suit/ watch, Rams wallet, Rams mirror, a Rams banner over my bed, Rams keychain, Rams mugs, Rams posters, Madden 2002 with Marshall Faulk on the cover, I keep an old TV that can play videos just so I can watch the Rams Super Bowl tape that I have seen a 1000 times, Rams hats, and of course Rams jerseys from Bradford, Deacon Jones, S Jax, Faulk, Tavon Austin, Jack Youngblood, and myself.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ramrasta said:
I'm such a homer that I have a Rams bedspread, a Torry Holt fat head, the Rams Super Bowl warmup suit/ watch, Rams wallet, Rams mirror, a Rams banner over my bed, Rams keychain, Rams mugs, Rams posters, Madden 2002 with Marshall Faulk on the cover, I keep an old TV that can play videos just so I can watch the Rams Super Bowl tape that I have seen a 1000 times, Rams hats, and of course Rams jerseys from Bradford, Deacon Jones, S Jax, Faulk, Tavon Austin, Jack Youngblood, and myself.

You got my Authentic Warner jersey too don't forget.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm such a homer that...

- I watch every game to conclusion, believing that even down by 13 with 2:00 to play, down at our own 5 we can score, cover the on side and score again for the win.

- Predict every season to be a 19 - 0 Ram Super Bowl win (after the first loss my prediction goes to 15 - 1, etc.)

- Fly my Rams flag outside every game day.

- Wear my SB #8 jersey, put my dog, Bradford's, jersey on him and convince my girl to wear Rams gear

- Record each game to re-watch later (no matter how painful)

- Prepare blue and gold jello shots for each Rams score (had to revert to 1st downs last week)

- Wear the same shorts & t-shirt (under my jersey) every week following a win

- Eat the same game day foods weeks following wins

- Have only Rams on my FF team

I'm sure there's more but I don't want to come off as "weird". :?!:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I'm such a homer...

That I took the Rams as my survivor pick this week.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
iBruce said:
I'm such a homer...

That I took the Rams as my survivor pick this week.

Hey! Me too!!