If you were confident that Quick would break out this year... (first 3 picks)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
What would your first 2 picks be? I think this could be an interesting discussion. Most of us agree that we need to add a WR at some point in this draft, if for no other reason than we have so much in question in our WR core. Quick is the biggest ? out there. He has the physical tools to be a #1 WR, but he is adjusting slowly to the tougher competition.

It is very possible that Snisher feels comfortable with where Quick is at and could decide to not draft any WRs this year. If you told me Quick was going to "break out" this year, then I would be completely okay with not addressing the WR position in the draft. Problem is, none of us do know how they feel about Quick and their confidence in him becoming that number 1 guy.

So just for the sake of conversation, if you knew Quick would be that guy, who would your first 3 picks be, we will say no trades at all.

Mine would be...

1. Clowney
2. Haha
3. Jernigen

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
with no trades-

1. Clowney
2. Pryor*
3. Van Noy

*Dennard grades out better, but fuck it, we need FS help more.

SierraRam

Recreational User
1. Robinson
2. Donald
3. Bucannon / Ward

They obviously saw something in this guy. Dude looks lost, so far...