I Was Wrong About Pead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
I P has a game or two to redeem himself. I thought he would be a Rams asset. I just about have lost that feeling. That was a big mistake in a big game.

jap

Legend
crap happens.

On to the next ass kicking.

We got the 'Skins in DC? Oh, we have to continue to show DannyBoy what a pleasure it was doing business with him for three straight years . . . by kicking the livin' crap outa his sorry ass team! Anything less would be downright ingratious!!!:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

tonyl711

Starter
Love it. We just had an emotional roller-coaster of a ride wherein the Rams battled back from MULTIPLE let-downs to get back into the game, force overtime, and WIN, and there's actually a thread condemning the Rams' 4th RB.

The fuggoudahere.
the rub is that he was a second round pick, who has never even started to live up to his potential, his fumbles have cost us games, he has never really done anything to warrant his contract, a second round pick who 3 years later is 4th string tells me he isnt what they thought he was when they drafted him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
the rub is that he was a second round pick, who has never even started to live up to his potential, his fumbles have cost us games, he has never really done anything to warrant his contract, a second round pick who 3 years later is 4th string tells me he isnt what they thought he was when they drafted him.
So?

Can't unwind that clock. Let him play special teams where he's actually very good and savor them drafting Todd Gurley.

tonyl711

Starter
So?

Can't unwind that clock. Let him play special teams where he's actually very good and savor them drafting Todd Gurley.
we will just have to disagree, i think his salery is spent better elsewhere.

jap

Legend

Everybody is hung up on Pead being a 2nd round pick. TR was a 1st round pick, in fact, a top ten pick for the Browns. Where is he now? Snisher has done a fine job drafting players for Saint Louis. However, no one is ever perfect at the draft game. We have Gurley and Tre recuperating, so we have not really shown our running strength this season at all.

…..

Legend
You may have been wrong about Pead, but Fisher was right to play him.

Dont count him out just yet....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What are we disagreeing about?
I said he's 4th on the depth chart, is good on special teams (and is), and that we drafted Gurley.

His salary?
lol. He's not breaking the bank here.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I was cursing Pead's name today. Can't return at all and then when he gets something good going for him, he screws it up. He needs to head out of here.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Lotta people almost lost the game for the Rams today. Otherwise it would be 34-0. Not 34-31.
Pead had his shot and he freaked it all up. He was 4th on the depth chart anyway, so...
Back to being a special teams ACE and let the big boys play RB.

Ace?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Lotta people almost lost the game for the Rams today. Otherwise it would be 34-0. Not 34-31.
Pead had his shot and he freaked it all up. He was 4th on the depth chart anyway, so...
Back to being a special teams ACE and let the big boys play RB.

Ace? Maybe for the kickoff team. I recall him fumbling kick returns too. No thanks.

tonyl711

Starter
Everybody is hung up on Pead being a 2nd round pick. TR was a 1st round pick, in fact, a top ten pick for the Browns. Where is he now? Snisher has done a fine job drafting players for Saint Louis. However, no one is ever perfect at the draft game. We have Gurley and Tre recuperating, so we have not really shown our running strength this season at all.
not putting any blame on anyone for drafting him, some picks work some dont, but when they dont i think you should cut your losses and move on, he has been given ample oppertunity to prove his worth and IMO he hasnt proven anything.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Shrug.

Don't be surprised if he's not cut tomorrow.
That's all I'm sayin'.

tonyl711

Starter
What are we disagreeing about?
I said he's 4th on the depth chart, is good on special teams (and is), and that we drafted Gurley.

His salary?
lol. He's not breaking the bank here.
we are disagreeing that he should remain on this team.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Fisher likes Pead and he won't cut/release him. If Mason plays next week, Pead will go back to special teams play only. When Watts comes back the decision will be to keep Chase Reynolds or Pead. Reynolds got hurt today, and based upon the extent of his injury, he may be the odd man out even though he has been solid on special teams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
we are disagreeing that he should remain on this team.
K.

Except neither of us have the power to make that decision anyway.
If he's here, he's here. If he's not, he's not. 4th on the depth chart, so he won't bug you for long.