I Promise You, The Way The Nfl Works...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

..with all the drama between the Rams and "the RG3 trade.." and now they get a new coach, I GUARANTEE you that the first game of next season will be Rams @ Washington.

BANK IT!

jjab360

Legend
I don't even see our stories as intertwined anymore, tbh. We just kind of raped the Skins and left them crying in the corner while we walked away with all their valuables. That's it, story's over, lol.

PhxRam

how much you willing to throw down on that?

$9,863.00 perhaps?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Well, we gotta play em' at some point, might as well be game 1. We have played at our place more in recent years, so I wonder if it will be in DC. If so, I will be at that game.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'd be fine with playing them, they suck just like RGKnee.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd love a win week 1. Let's play Washington!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If they play each other week 1, it will end all debate as to who got the better end of the deal. When the Rams demolish the redskins, everyone will know the Rams got over on wash, the Rams will have multiple starters from that trade and the redskins will be lucky to have 1.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Don't week 1 games tend to be playoff rematches or divisional games?

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you dont earn any rod money if your post is below X amount of characters.

Well who's dumb ass idea was that???? (do I get extra $ for posting in BOLDED BLUE font??) :woot:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
OK so imagine if they did play each other and Griffin got hurt.

Oh the media would love that.

RFIP

Well who's dumb ass idea was that???? (do I get extra $ for posting in BOLDED BLUE font??) :woot:
LOL, you bastards are tricky over here I see...not put my sammy back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
LOL, you bastards are tricky over here I see...not put my sammy back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Brilliant........those aren't horses or ponies, they are baby unicorns hahahaha.

RFIP

Looks the same to me RFIP. :shifty:

Just like the government..TOO MUCH INVOLVEMENT in my personal sheet! Hehe...Oh I'll get'em back...ALL OF THEM!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think he resized it. You freaks of nature with the giant sigs are making it difficult for your new leader. There are several browsers and they don't all function the same way as it relates to graphics. Some will show the whole thing without reducing the size (even if the board software tells it to).
And don't even get me started on you animated gif guys and your 5MB graphics. :slap: