How Many Wins Will it Take.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many wins will it take for you to be ok with a Fisher contract extension?

• Super Bowl or bust!

• 14-16

• 11-13

• 8-10

• I like losing

• I don't want him here anymore regardless of our record

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
.....For you to be ok about Jeff Fisher getting a contract extension.

Like it or not, there's a good chance he'll get an extension. Personally, I don't want him around anymore even if we win 10+ games, simply because we all know Jeff Fisher and what he can do/has done. I honestly just feel like we're not going to go anywhere as long as he's our coach, sadly enough.

So I was curious what other people's thoughts on this were. It's one of those things where you might sacrifice the rebuilding year or two to hopefully be better long term. Problem is, no one really knows what will happen whether we keep Fisher or get a new coach.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Playoffs. I'll be cool as long as we get to the playoffs. Which seems like a tall order for a Fisher led Rams teams.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would say 11 wins would basically guarantee playoffs. And I agree with you, that's a pretty tall order for a Fisher team. That said, the bad part is how do you not give someone an extension if they get 11+ wins?