How Many Points Do The Chiefs Score Next Week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think the altitude is a MAJOR factor that Reid isn’t giving enough respect to.

I expect the Chiefs to be great for about a quarter and then get mad gassed. They’ll be a little better in the beginning of the third quarter and then gas again.

7350 ft is no freaking joke.

Those linemen are going to be feeling like they are trying to breath through a pillow.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wait, so that bimbo tweeted a selfie of herself while announcing that her step dad died a few feet away?? ? What in the actual fuck.. .

Ellard80

Legend
Wait, so that bimbo tweeted a selfie of herself while announcing that her step dad died a few feet away?? ? What in the actual freak.. .

I think wrong thread.. but yeah I'm scratching my head on what went on there exactly...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as Peters isn’t singled up on Hill we got a shot

I think we have to put Sam Shields on Hill and give him safety help. Put Peters on Watkins. Problem is that they still have Kelce and Kareem Hunt.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I think we have to put Sam Shields on Hill and give him safety help. Put Peters on Watkins. Problem is that they still have Kelce and Kareem Hunt.
Yeah, but with the best strategy we could hold them to 35 and win by two tds.

jjab360

Legend
A lot. But so will we.

Still crazy to think that after having a team that only scored over 30 points once in 2016, that the Rams have scored over 30 points 8/10 games this season, one of which was a 29 point game.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s easy to overthrow receivers at that 7350 ft. altitude. I think Goff was doing that in Denver. The ball really flies fast through that thin air. So it’s more than just the team getting gassed. If you are the QB or a receiver it’s more difficult targeting those 60-70 yard throws. In this shootout I think the speedier receivers with good burst recover speed may have an advantage. Just a thought.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
High 30's/low 40's

We'll only win if we have 3+ turnovers. Look for AD, Fowler Jr and the boys to be on the hunt for the ball!

Gonna be a wild game! I hope we get the pass game going with Gurley. He'll do serious damage.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They'll easily score 40+ on us. But I'm expecting 50. Any drive that they don't score a TD on us I will be viewing as a minor miracle.

So having said that, here's my game plan.

I'm only playing two defenses the whole game - sending 5 and man them up, with safety help on Hill. Let Johnson man up with Kelce on these plays.

Or rush 3 and drop 8 into coverage. I get so caught up in the games that I don't register exactly what we're doing on defense all the time - but it seems to me that we never play dime defense. Two of Littleton/Barron/Christian always seem to be on the field (I suppose Christian is technically a DB).

Our offense seems to be getting better at stopping themselves, so despite the fact that the Chiefs defense isn't good, I don't think we really even have a shot in this game. Once Talib comes back it'll be another story.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I'm thinking 40s but hoping for 30s. Just don't let them score 30 in one half!

Rams need to do some serious ball control, feed the RBs, win the time of posession, keep the ball out of Mahomes' hands. You know, like how the other teams try and stop the Rams.

Ramzheart

Rookie
We won today, right? It's like you are upset about that. We are BETTER than the Chefs
I think like me, glad we won but very disappointed in alot of avoidable stupid mistakes! We're a great team and should be above some of the game play we exhibited!

RamWoodie

Legend
This is *most likely* a shootout game!

The question lies on the Ram defense...primarily the secondary in particular because we already know the DLine is gonna have a hard time sacking a QB that is probably the best at escaping pressure.

I think KC will be looking for Littleton, who will most likely have the job of spying him out.

The Rams are just as lethal offensively, so I think the most consistent offense will be the key to who wins.

Wade has to have the defense ready! They CANNOT AFFORD to take a half to figure out how to play KC!

THIS IS ANOTHER BIG TEST!!!

After this game...the Rams will have played the two teams in the NFC and AFC that could be in the Championship game in New Orleans and KC. To lose to both won't be the end...but it will make folks question how good the Rams are.