How long to hold a football grudge?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I've been mad at the Patriots since 2002. Nearly fourteen years. I've also lived in Boston for over a decade now. I have decided, thus, to get over a tainted Super Bowl from four Rams head coaches ago and accept the Pats as my #2 team. Think of me what you will.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Holding grudges are not even healthy for you, lol.

I wouldn't blame you if they eventually become your favorite team.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Holding grudges are not even healthy for you, lol.

I wouldn't blame you if they eventually become your favorite team.
The only way that could possibly happen is if the Rams leave St Louis abandoning a funded stadium proposal

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
The only way that could possibly happen is if the Rams leave St Louis abandoning a funded stadium proposal
Well that sounds like a win-win for you. If the Rams stay you still get to cheer on them, if they leave you get to cheer on a winning team!

RAMBUSH

Starter
P
I've been mad at the Patriots since 2002. Nearly fourteen years. I've also lived in Boston for over a decade now. I have decided, thus, to get over a tainted Super Bowl from four Rams head coaches ago and accept the Pats as my #2 team. Think of me what you will.
iss up a rope

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

The majority of the Patriots players don't bother me.

I don't like their cheating, and 3 people as long as they are there will prevent me from not caring at all.

But I will say I reserve the word hate for one team, the shitchickens, but now I've added another: Minnesota. They basically made the refs influence our game today.

Pittsburgh Steelers remain my #2 team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Absolutely will NEVER cheer for the patsies. As a Rams fan, the thought disgusts me honestly. If the patsies had just beat the Rams, I would not have the ire. But NO ONE will convince me that the NFL destroyed evidence that was meaningless and that Martz was wrong when he said it was like the patsies had our playbook. They cheated us out of a SB that they "won" by three freaking points. That I can never forgive and will always wish ill will on that organization.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Absolutely will NEVER cheer for the patsies. As a Rams fan, the thought disgusts me honestly. If the patsies had just beat the Rams, I would not have the ire. But NO ONE will convince me that the NFL destroyed evidence that was meaningless and that Martz was wrong when he said it was like the patsies had our playbook. They cheated us out of a SB that they "won" by three freaking points. That I can never forgive and will always wish ill will on that organization.
Can totally understand that. The final change for me came a few weeks ago when I took my nephew, born and raised (to the age of 8) in Providence, RI, to his first NFL game at Foxboro. I want to share local NFL football with him and my future kids, although I will always be a St. Louis Rams fan first and foremost.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I've been holding a grudge against the Minnesota Vikings since December 29 , 1974

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Pretty doggoned far.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
omg it's come to this :palm: fuck it let me go borrow a Steelers jersey from my dad. I've bought that man twice as much steelers merchandise over the last 10 years than I ever did on the Rams. what does tha say about this franchise

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Can totally understand that. The final change for me came a few weeks ago when I took my nephew, born and raised (to the age of 8) in Providence, RI, to his first NFL game at Foxboro. I want to share local NFL football with him and my future kids, although I will always be a St. Louis Rams fan first and foremost.

People underestimate the local experience. There's something awesome about everyone in a city being onboard with a team.