How about them Cowboys!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Morris had some holes to run thru last night

Just saying it is not as prolific an attack as last year. Plus when they get behind Dak is forced to pass to catch up.

I considered Dak as an option before trading up. But I think some of his media darling success was due to the Cowboys ability to run it down other teams throats.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I'm gonna guess DAL ends up .500 this year.

I said that even before the draft because of Garrett. The 2 winning seasons he's had are outliers.
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day."
The guy has no clue how to adjust during the game. Linehan and Marinelli somehow get passes. Marinelli is overrated AF. In tired of excuses every year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I said that even before the draft because of Garrett. The 2 winning seasons he's had are outliers.
The guy has no clue how to adjust during the game. Linehan and Marinelli somehow get passes. Marinelli is overrated AF. In tired of excuses every year.

Jerry is going to clean house after this season. Think you'll get your wish.

TexasRam

Legend
Wentz was really off most of the night.

Don’t think he reached over 180 yards and was under 50% completion. Threw a few dropped picks as well.

But regarding Dak, I’ve been saying it but a QB must have #1 an offensive line. Dak no longer has that. Now Keenum has that and he is outplaying Dak.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
QB must have #1 an offensive line.

That has been quite apparent. A lot of teams OL's have fell off in recent times. You got the up and coming Vikings with a stellar OL coming out from the gutter, and making Keenum look brilliant. Can't stress enough with the evolving times the OL is something that has to be looked at constantly.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That has been their rep but the offense had no issues this year in blow out wins in Buffalo and Green Bay

Green Bay in October & Buffalo in early November is a far cry from Philadelphia in January, most likely....You never know with weather.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Jimmy wouldn't have been smiling on bit!

That fucking cadaver probably can't smile after having his face done.

Dak can't overcome a weakened Oline, and being forced to carry the team on his arm

It's early in his career so it's hard to say but he looks like he is not confident without an OL giving him lots of room.

Linehan and Marinelli somehow get passes.

IMO Linehan is an excellent OC. If he gets let go he will have a job very quickly you can count on that.

KDS73

Rookie
Wentz was really off most of the night.

I dunno. With the exception of the 2nd quarter, he looked pretty damn good to me and the rest of the football watching world. Hell, Collinsworth spent the entire second half acting like he was ready to get on his knees give him a damn bj.

He certainly didn't hurt his mvp chances that's for sure. He's still neck & neck with Brady.

Ram65

Legend
Eagles are so deep. Soon as Pederson listened to Wentz and started running the ball more it all came together. They have been the best team in the NFL. Great offensive line and defensive line that can rotate 7-8 players.

Cowboys should have played Romo in the playoffs last year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually missing Tyron Smith, Elliott & Sean Lee has been detrimental to the Cowboys...Prescott looking overwhelmed plus they just played a team that IMO will be Super Bowl champions. If Smith is out an extended period of time, I don't see the Cowboys winning another game.
Welcome to my 2016 World...
~Jared Goff

Zero

Pro Bowler
You mean the hand that feeds Garrett.IMO that's the root of the Cowboy's struggles.
Does Jones JR seem like he will be a better owner than Dad?
From what little I know Jr seems to be an improvement.Thoughts?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw a video of the Georgia Dome implosion and at first I thought it was a recap of the Cowboys season. Looked the same

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzEvMzQzMzEzMi9zYW5mb3JkLWFuZC1zb24tZ3JvdXAtbGF1Z2gtby5naWYlog.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang Cowboys, you can't do nothing right! Your California privileges in the off season are cancelled!

xbeMU7v.png