How about them Cowboys!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Back to back blow out losses.
Morris actually filling in admirably for Zeke, rushing at a 5 YPC clip, and Dak looking like an overwhelmed 4th rounder....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Actually missing Tyron Smith, Elliott & Sean Lee has been detrimental to the Cowboys...Prescott looking overwhelmed plus they just played a team that IMO will be Super Bowl champions. If Smith is out an extended period of time, I don't see the Cowboys winning another game.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Actually missing Tyron Smith, Elliott & Sean Lee has been detrimental to the Cowboys...Prescott looking overwhelmed plus they just played a team that IMO will be Super Bowl champions. If Smith is out an extended period of time, I don't see the Cowboys winning another game.

Don't tell me that.... Gir me it will be a long winter, spring, and summer if they win it all... but your tight it will tske an effort.

One thing I do wonder though is that they are not getting tested. Their schedule really broke well for them. So I could see a team like the Saints, with a vet QB, great running game, and solid defense going in and giving them a tough game in Philly.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Prescott looking overwhelmed plus they just played a team that IMO will be Super Bowl champions.
Until further notice, the Eagles be like
image.jpg

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After the first half I was thinking Philly was beatable, but then Wentzlevania took over . Philly is a complete team .
It will be no fun discussing football here in central Pa. this holiday week. Steelers and Philly fans will be giving it to me from both sides and of course my Rams lay an egg and all the nay sayers will come back out saying I told you so .
I hope to hell it's not a Pennsylvania Super Bowl. Unbearable

KDS73

Rookie
Crazy how the Cowboys defense completely falls apart without Sean Lee. Rams caught the same break though.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One thing I do wonder though is that they are not getting tested. Their schedule really broke well for them. So I could see a team like the Saints, with a vet QB, great running game, and solid defense going in and giving them a tough game in Philly.

IDK, IMO, the Saints would have trouble outside in the cold, but you never know. We'll get a good look at the Saints this weekend, but Philly's defense with Darby & McCleod in the secondary combined with the defensive line up front, just too stacked IMHO.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IDK, IMO, the Saints would have trouble outside in the cold, but you never know.
That has been their rep but the offense had no issues this year in blow out wins in Buffalo and Green Bay

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crazy how the Cowboys defense completely falls apart without Sean Lee.

Yeah, they put a graphic up before or during the game last night... the record without him is terrible.

Amazing that one guy means that much... but, apparently, he does.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, well, well... looky here.

Takes guts to post after that debacle.

Good old, Red Jesus sure is pleasant after a blow out loss. The Musers were talking about it this morning... they couldn't believe how he kept smiling after the game... said Jimmy wouldn't have been smiling on bit!

It's gonna be a rocky ride the rest of the season for DAL...
SD - they might be able to beat them but it might be closer than you think
WASH - boy, I'm not at all sure they can beat WASH the way they're playing... maybe Lee is back by then.
NYG - should be able to beat them,... despite yesterday, they're still bad.
OAK - another "should be able to" game..
SEA - we'll know more about how SEA plays with a depleted secondary...
PHI - in PHI... unless PHI experiences devastating injuries, this one could be uglier than last night

I'm gonna guess DAL ends up .500 this year.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Jerruh fires Red Jesus after the season.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Back to back blow out losses.
Morris actually filling in admirably for Zeke, rushing at a 5 YPC clip, and Dak looking like an overwhelmed 4th rounder....

Dak can't overcome a weakened Oline, and being forced to carry the team on his arm

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dak is still a great QB. Dallas just has some issues that are being exposed with the run game removed.