How about that Brian Quick, eh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Already has more targets, receptions, yards, and TDs than any of his previous 2 years.

Dude has arrived, and Snead was right.

ShaneFalco

yea i swooped him and Davis up in fantasy. Next week i may start!

Davis put up 32 pts, Quick put up 21.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Already has more targets, receptions, yards, and TDs than any of his previous 2 years.

+++

I see improved routes and he's definitely playing stronger to the ball.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The Rams finally have their number 1 WR. Too bad it comes at a time when the defense takes a turn for the worst.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Brian Quick is amazing. One of the top receivers in the NFL this season.

jjab360

Legend
Kenny Britt ain't playing half bad either. Need to get both these guys locked up long term so they can grow together with Davis. ;)

They just all seem to be on the same page, Davis trusts these guys completely and they make the plays he needs them to make.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I was totally ready to write him off before the season started.

I'm very glad he seems to have gotten it together.

Athos

Legend
Where's my thread?

After the 1st game, I said he's arrived. I remember a few wankers, who shan't be named, who said to hold my horses.

What say yee now?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I love Brian Quick as our number one. He's arrived. And I will call this now and say that Austin and Bailey are going to be great as well. I think we'll need another receiver next year in the draft, maybe two, in case we can't sign Britt or Pettis or in case Givens falls off the map, but I can honestly say for the first time in a long time that I have full faith in our receiving core.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where's my thread?

After the 1st game, I said he's arrived. I remember a few wankers, who shan't be named, who said to hold my horses.

What say yee now?
You jumped the gun. It's only legit when I say it. :snicker:

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Kenny Britt ain't playing half bad either. Need to get both these guys locked up long term so they can grow together with Davis. ;)

They just all seem to be on the same page, Davis trusts these guys completely and they make the plays he needs them to make.
I was JUST about to type this. Britt and Quick need to be signed to long term contracts, at least 2 years in Britt's case. I love having this combo of big, physical receivers who can get open. For the first time in a long time, opposing teams MUST respect our offense and not just one single phase of it.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
21 rec 322 yards 3 touchdowns. You can't ask for anymore then that production. Just waiting for his first huge game. I'm thinking 10 catches for 200 yards and 4 touchdowns lol

iced

Not only has he made me eat my crow..

but i'm doing so by buying his jersey...

however being right about givens does not make me happy :mad: wish he'd prove me wrong, like quick

And FWIW, the two times I've met Quick he's been a very humble and nice guy - very similar to Robert Quinn when I met him a couple years ago

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I love Brian Quick as our number one. He's arrived. And I will call this now and say that Austin and Bailey are going to be great as well. I think we'll need another receiver next year in the draft, maybe two, in case we can't sign Britt or Pettis or in case Givens falls off the map, but I can honestly say for the first time in a long time that I have full faith in our receiving core.

Hopefully we'd resign Britt - let Givens walk and Bailey and Austin develop to their superstar potential...

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Started Brian Quick and Austin Davis this week, boy oh boy does 5-0 taste sweet!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I remember lurking on this thread and getting tired of reading posters claim that we needed this receiver or that receiver. They've been mighty quiet this year...

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not only has he made me eat my crow..

but i'm doing so by buying his jersey...

however being right about givens does not make me happy :mad: wish he'd prove me wrong, like quick

And FWIW, the two times I've met Quick he's been a very humble and nice guy - very similar to Robert Quinn when I met him a couple years ago[/QUOTE
Join us brother

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I remember lurking on this thread and getting tired of reading posters claim that we needed this receiver or that receiver. They've been mighty quiet this year...
Yep, everyone who was crying over not drafting a WR this year are very, very quiet.