HEY ARIZONA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
HOW'S THAT UNDEFEATED SEASON?!

I'm going to keep doing this as long as we're winning.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
:plus1:

They don't make enough ice for Kolb's rehab after this one.

EAT IT CARDS!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cardinals%20Rams%20Football.JPEG-0364e.jpg

"Hey, while you're down there .... "

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:

I really hated that play. Cudjo totally deserved the sack, and he got a bogus penalty instead.

Wonderboy

Rookie
Memento said:
X said:

I really hated that play. Cudjo totally deserved the sack, and he got a bogus penalty instead.

Completely agree. I just got back from the game so I don't know what the announcers were saying about that. It looked like a total crap call. The one that looked even worse was the roughing penalty just before halftime near the end zone. It looked like Kolb took his own helmet off!!! What the hell was that!?! Am I the only one that saw it? (I'm guessing not since they showed the replay in the dome and the place went nuts!!!)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wonderboy said:
Memento said:
X said:

Completely agree. I just got back from the game so I don't know what the announcers were saying about that. It looked like a total crap call. The one that looked even worse was the roughing penalty just before halftime near the end zone. It looked like Kolb took his own helmet off!!! What the hell was that!?! Am I the only one that saw it? (I'm guessing not since they showed the replay in the dome and the place went nuts!!!)

Mike Mayock practically went ballistic on some of the calls (like Fitzgerald's flagrant facemask on Janoris Jenkins and the horsecollar tackle on the ensuing punt). He also mentioned that there were a ton of holding calls that should've been called on the two Arizona tackles, disagreed with the call on Cudjo, and said that Kolb sold the roughing the passer penalty a bit too much, especially since it was completely incidental contact.

Me? I thought that soccer players who happened to watch this game would be ashamed at Kolb's flopping antics. Tom Brady, on the other hand, would have been proud.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Memento said:
Me? I thought that soccer players who happened to watch this game would be ashamed at Kolb's flopping antics. Tom Brady, on the other hand, would have been proud.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: