Here's the new uniform

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
As long as the blue matches from helmet, pants, and jersey....whateves

They fixed the collar and made it connect all the way around the neck.

At least they got rid of those stupid collars.

- new collar, they finally got rid of that ugly double pointed collar
Brought a jersey in 2012....and when I ordered it, I never noticed that collar until it arrived...I was gonna buy another one, but couldn't find one without that damn collar....I mean...I don't even remember when jersey's went v-neck....I think I remember a pop warner team in the 90's I coached on, that I first saw those collars...

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
if a third color is needed, why not go with silver where the gold is in the shoulders, sleeves and around the numbers. This way there are more options to choose from when designing multiple color configurations with the uniform. The blue, white and gold clash, but the blue, white and silver has a crisper look to it.

Yeah, this. A silver border would look so clean and crisp. The silver border would also differentiate us from the Colts. This would be money!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And then they could add some sparkles and high heels

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Yeah, this. A silver border would look so clean and crisp. The silver border would also differentiate us from the Colts. This would be money!

Like the silver as well. Lotta' silver in the gloves, (in the pic).

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
I like it! I don't know what all the bitching is about - it's better than what we had. Can't please everybody I guess...

Xavier23

UDFA
I agree and I'll add that they need to change the number font. Preferably back to the 2000 font

Rocko

UDFA
Like the silver as well. Lotta' silver in the gloves, (in the pic).

I didn't notice that before. Any chance that the glove with all that silver being placed on the helmet like that is a hint to the future third color of the uniform? I would still like that color to be more silver than the grey that is on the glove though.

Jayson

UDFA
Name
Jayson
Does anyone know if they're definitely going to the white and blues for good even when they "re brand" in 2019? Wonder if they are sold on it or if the blue/yellows have a chance still.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

I feel like that would go from "looking like the colts" to looking like the cowboys. Blue and white is the colts. Blue, white, and silver is the cowboys. The only distinct color palettes will get is blue and yellow or blue and gold. And living in Cowboy country (central Texas) wearing blue, white, and silver gear is going to get me ridiculed... more than usual. Purely selfish reason, but I'd rather stay away from silver.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
if a third color is needed, why not go with silver where the gold is in the shoulders, sleeves and around the numbers. This way there are more options to choose from when designing multiple color configurations with the uniform. The blue, white and gold clash, but the blue, white and silver has a crisper look to it.
dallas-cowboys-wallpaper1.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just fixing the collar has improved the jersey 1,000 %

Rams-2017-Uniformx600.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
They're 2/3 of the way there to a great lookin uniform (although the horns are indeed too skinny). Just go back to these for now, until 2019:

deacon-jones-tucker-frederickson-641x400.jpg

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Funny, on twitter I chose this exact look: blue thick stripe and white facemask, but looking at it now I'm not so sure the gold goes well, or the fact the white mask takes away from the white horns. I understand they want to get the fans involved and generate more revenue, but why not wait till 2019?

Ps that Bradford Jackson photo is DOPE! If not royal blue and yellow, then please go with that look.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Absolutely not. Rams best production on offense was with navy blue and gold.

But they won the SB in blue and yellow, then greed prompted a change to the navy and gold.

jjab360

Legend
Funny, on twitter I chose this exact look: blue thick stripe and white facemask, but looking at it now I'm not so sure the gold goes well, or the fact the white mask takes away from the white horns. I understand they want to get the fans involved and generate more revenue, but why not wait till 2019?

Ps that Bradford Jackson photo is DOPE! If not royal blue and yellow, then please go with that look.
Exactly. It makes no sense to piecemeal a uniform together. It's pissing me off just thinking about how little foresight and common sense went into this little marketing ploy that I'll now have to watch for the entire next year.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Meh, would've preferred the mustard yellow over the whites. It would still feel modern with the navy blue retained, making the color scheme similar to Jared Goff and Tavon Austin's college days

Tavon-Austin-MG-8887.jpg
jared-goff.jpg