Here's my twisted theory

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

markstewart67

Rookie
For the past few years Rams fans, Fans of other teams, And football analysts always talk about the great things we've done in the draft, Always saying that we are more dangerous than ever, And how we should win the division because of what we have added. Then once the season starts we kinda suck and finish at the bottom of the pack. This year it seems so far that many people feel that we have made mistakes in the draft and getting rid of Bradford. For me, This is a sign of a great year for us!! If everyone's happy we suck, So maybe this year since most people are disappointed with what we've done so far, It will be our year to shine!! It's what I'm banking on!! So please everyone.....Don't turn that frown upside down, Stay mad at the decisions our team is making, And keep up the negativity!! It's gonna be a great year!!
GO RAMS!!!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
For the past few years Rams fans, Fans of other teams, And football analysts always talk about the great things we've done in the draft, Always saying that we are more dangerous than ever, And how we should win the division because of what we have added. Then once the season starts we kinda suck and finish at the bottom of the pack. This year it seems so far that many people feel that we have made mistakes in the draft and getting rid of Bradford. For me, This is a sign of a great year for us!! If everyone's happy we suck, So maybe this year since most people are disappointed with what we've done so far, It will be our year to shine!! It's what I'm banking on!! So please everyone.....Don't turn that frown upside down, Stay mad at the decisions our team is making, And keep up the negativity!! It's gonna be a great year!!
GO RAMS!!!

Ah, the OLE contrary play.....now (when) all of the "ifs", "shoulds", "mights" and "coulds" go our way and they can keep a descent QB on the field, (then) I'll turn caution or possibly pessimism, (not negativity) into "optimism." Sadly, history is not on the side of the long suffering Rams fan.

Maybe this year will finally be different (broken clock), maybe the OL won't end up another patch work situation. Maybe Foles will return to year one form, maybe Gurley replicates the A.Peterson experience, maybe Saffold stays healthy all season, maybe the backs mature and excel, maybe the receivers and RB's run open all day....but until then....:cautious: