Help me get Rams on tv in Springfield!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

StevenG-BR

Rookie
My message to them:

"Your station should reconsider not airing the Rams game this Sunday. As a news organization, you should know the state's in a struggle to keep the team. You should also understand how much money an NFL team can drum up for the state. Do your freaking part and support the local team."

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I just ranted like crazy on FB at them. It affects me so it was easy. It was the best I could do.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My message to them:

"Your station should reconsider not airing the Rams game this Sunday. As a news organization, you should know the state's in a struggle to keep the team. You should also understand how much money an NFL team can drum up for the state. Do your freaking part and support the local team."

Well done! And thanks!
We here in Springfield appreciate the support. Please keep it up ROD.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pertaining to the scheduling and airing of this weekends NFL games.
I don't understand how airing a game involving 2 teams from cities that are not local supersedes airing the final Ram game of the season. This seems to me to be a slap in the face of the city you are supposed to represent.
Shame on you for being a part of the problem and turning your back on your city

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I'm in Springfield Bro, and have felt this pain since my Rams moved back here. I've ranted many times on this. I also posted they make money off advertising when they show the morning Ram promotional broadcast. Packer fans already purchase the Ticket because they are OUT OF MARKET. And if they love Wisconsin so much better than Missouri, perhaps they should consider moving back.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Fox in Springfield, MO is not showing the Rams game on Sunday. They claim that there is much more interest in seeing the Lions/Packers game. Not that any kind of poll was ever taken. I want to get as many people as I can to message them and tell them how ridiculous this is. Whether you are from the Springfield area or not you can help. Please help us in Southwest Missouri see the final Rams game of the year.

Facebook-http://www.facebook.com/Fox5krbk
Twitter-http://twitter.com/Fox5KRBK
KRBK phone number-417-522-0020

Done.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I posted as well.

I like how they said "a number of those providing feedback are outside our viewing area". Lol

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
FOX in Springfield doesn't get it. Colts/Titans will be aired in the entire states of Indiana and Tennessee. New York and Miami will get their game. Same with Buffalo and NE. Cleveland/Baltimore, Chicago/Minnesota, pretty much the entire country will get their local teams.

Damn joke. As someone in Tulsa, I get frustrated at times when seeing Dallas games all the time, but I understand I'm in their market. Springfield is less in distance from STL than Tulsa and Dallas is. And Springfield's coverage looks to effect a chunk of the southwest.

rams2050

Starter
Yeah, we're outside their market but the Bears' and Packers' fans must be within their market. Cannot understand these geniuses.

I'll bet if they polled their viewers far more would want the Rams than would want the Packers. Right now, there is a real sh-tstorm of tweets headed their way. They cannot like all the negative attention. But, then again, negative attention is better than no attention at all.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe, IF they don't show the game, they will have to " Cut-Away " to it a lot because THE RAMS ARE GOING TO STOMP THE SB CHUMPS INTO THE GROUND!! " It's going to be Bloody!!!!

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I have the same situation here, only it is Springfield Illinois. they only care about the bears here.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Their choice to air the Packers, didn't have to! Talking bs like congress does!