Help me get Rams on tv in Springfield!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

swmizzou83

Starter
Fox in Springfield, MO is not showing the Rams game on Sunday. They claim that there is much more interest in seeing the Lions/Packers game. Not that any kind of poll was ever taken. I want to get as many people as I can to message them and tell them how ridiculous this is. Whether you are from the Springfield area or not you can help. Please help us in Southwest Missouri see the final Rams game of the year.

Facebook-http://www.facebook.com/Fox5krbk
Twitter-http://twitter.com/Fox5KRBK
KRBK phone number-417-522-0020

Last edited:

rams2050

Starter
I'll do it for you. I live in Osage Beach, and when Fox was playing games with Rams' broadcasts here it absolutely drove me nuts. So, I know what you are going through. I will post on facebook and twitter for you.

rams2050

Starter
They got 38 requests for the Packers vs. Bears; big freakin' deal. I'll bet there are 38,000 Rams' fans in the area. . . .

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
@swmizzou83 I removed your phone number from your post. It would be wise not to share that here but to only give it to those you trust via pm's.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm pretty sure that was the number for the FOX affiliate.

"It was the phone number to KRBK not mine."

Oops! Then I apologize for being overly cautious and having reading comprehension problems today. Thanks for pointing it out and post it again if you want.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
^Prime Time I was thinking that was pretty awesome of a 'Rod'erator to look out for someone like that.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Words cannot describe how I feel about this. First time all year we've been blatantly snubbed. :(

rams2050

Starter
Re: Did they tell you this rams2050?

It was posted either on their Facebook page OR on their Twitter account. I think the Twitter account, and I think ShaneG was the poster. Go to Fox5KRBK on Twitter and scroll down. I'm almost sure it was Shane Gray who posted that, and I think someone at KRBK told him that number in response to something Shane had written.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
"It was the phone number to KRBK not mine."

Oops! Then I apologize for being overly cautious and having reading comprehension problems today. Thanks for pointing it out and post it again if you want.

Today, Prime one ???
Sorry, I'm in one of those moods (thanks to my wife) but can't take it out on her...(If you've been married for more than about three weeks you'll understand)

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I live in Southeast Illinois but I tweeted them twice anyway. It still pisses me off. My Fox affiliate always shows the damned Bears games or anyone else but the Rams, no fucking wonder we can't fill the dome with 60,000+. Nobody gets to watch this team.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Today, Prime one ???
Sorry, I'm in one of those moods (thanks to my wife) but can't take it out on her...(If you've been married for more than about three weeks you'll understand)

Yes, every other day except today I've been perfect. The wife part? Hah, been married 29 years.

Sorry to the OP for hijacking the thread. Hope you get the Rams on TV for Sunday's game. (y)

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I wonder if these stations that don't show Rams games but are really in their market area don't do so because they have no monetary ? Their not getting their back scratched as it were?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Yes, every other day except today I've been perfect. The wife part? Hah, been married 29 years.

Sorry to the OP for hijacking the thread. Hope you get the Rams on TV for Sunday's game. (y)

You're still on your honeymoon, I went through 35 years in May...Those are both big #s though, in this day and age..