Hello

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PK15

UDFA
Last night was brutal for me. I've been a StL Rams fan for as long as I can remember and it's hard for me to imagine a Saint Louis without our amazing football team. Furthermore, it disgusts me that our owner was dead set on moving away from StL and the league allowed him to do it. To those Saint Louis Rams fans who say they are done with the NFL, I totally get it and I don't hold that against you for one second.

Having said that, I can't really see myself rooting for another team. I've always loved the Rams and I don't know how to change that. Therefore, I've accepted this move. It's reality. It's done. And I've decided to continue rooting for them. It might not be the same city, but it's still the same RAMS that I've rooted for all along. Hate the owner, love the team.

And for what it's worth I am genuinely happy for those LA fans who now have their team back. As others have said, I hope you guys go to games and root them on and enjoy every minute of it.

Others have been posting goodbye messages--and I get it--but I thought I might as well post my first thread here and say hello. I've been reading the comments on this site for a long time, and now I'm glad to be a part of it.

Go Rams

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welcome to the Rams family! Look forward to training camp.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can't really see myself rooting for another team. I've always loved the Rams and I don't know how to change that. Therefore, I've accepted this move. It's reality. It's done. And I've decided to continue rooting for them. It might not be the same city, but it's still the same RAMS that I've rooted for all along. Hate the owner, love the team.
Welcome aboard!! This^ is the point!!