Heart broken!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I dont even know what to do. I feel like my best friend just died. Im angry and sad at the same time. I love the rams but now I hate the rams too. I dont know if I can still follow the team Ive loved my whole life. I hate the nfl and its corrupt owners. How is that St Louis did everything right yet gets nothing? This isnt fair

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If it helps, you have an awesome avatar and if I got a tatoo, I'd consider getting that as one of them 'cuz it's badass.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm really sorry. Stupid thing to say I know - but it's true. I wish this didn't happen this way. The people of St Louis and the guys on here deserve better. It's been a grubby scandal that no one has come out of well really.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've made a lot of friends over the years on these MB's, and I feel just god awful for those in St Louis.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
This whole meeting was a shit show. First they pull the Rams only to Inglewood off the table. Then they get the Raiders to back out of the deal with the chargers, and approve Chargers \Rams. Now they offer the chargers 100 million if they Stan in San Diego.

St. Louis is the only city to push out a stadium deal and they get absolutely nothing. I hope the state and city of St. Louis sue and break their back. Senator McCaskill has been keeping an eye on this and I hope it all comes burning to the ground.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've made a lot of friends over the years on these MB's, and I feel just god awful for those in St Louis.
it sucks so bad dude. I didn't think it would hurt like this. I'm feeling completely betrayed by one of my brothers... and half of my Rams friends are happy about it... and I should be happy for them.... but damnit if I'm not pissed off at anyone who wanted this to happen to us. Oh man its not a good feeling.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I truly feel bad for the fans in STL.

I'm happy to have the Rams back in LA, but i wish it didn't have to be at the expense of other great fans.

fearsomefour

Legend
As I've said, been through it once. It sucks bad and it hurts. I certainly don't wish this on the great fans in St Louis. I'm actually pretty indifferent to this decision at this point.
St Louis didn't even get a Superbowl out of it (building the dome).

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This whole meeting was a crap show. First they pull the Rams only to Inglewood off the table. Then they get the Raiders to back out of the deal with the chargers, and approve Chargers \Rams. Now they offer the chargers 100 million if they Stan in San Diego.

St. Louis is the only city to push out a stadium deal and they get absolutely nothing. I hope the state and city of St. Louis sue and break their back. Senator McCaskill has been keeping an eye on this and I hope it all comes burning to the ground.

Yeah it was about the stadium plain and simple. The NFL knew building a stadium in Carson on a landfill was moronic. Stan went way over the top with the stadium for that reason, hate or love the guy when it comes to development he's a rare talent.

NFL ran it around in circles until they got what they wanted: an over the top return to LA.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would like to thank you guys. Living about two and half hours from St. Louis this is tough. But the reason is because right now on another so called Rams board St. Louis people are being told to hit the road your crap. I don't understand it but thankfully it is not like that here.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I would like to thank you guys. Living about two and half hours from St. Louis this is tough. But the reason is because right now on another so called Rams board St. Louis people are being told to hit the road your crap. I don't understand it but thankfully it is not like that here.

Everyone is welcome here and always will be as long as they are respectful to others.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

We're okay being smaller than other forums, if that's what it takes, because it's more fun being around guys like you that "get it".

Hats off to you.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
It is a really weird feeling. I'm removed from the situation, but I loved STL having been there. I'll always love my Rams, but damn this stings.

A big shout out to all you STL Ram Bros.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
As a California guy that went through this 20 years ago I offer sincere and heartfelt condolences to my St Louis brothers. Any of you guys with Season Tickets and supported the Rams through these tough years. All you that feel betrayed. Take heart.

I won't drop a bunch of platitudes on you. "Tomorrow is another day" blah blah blah.

But for me. I counted my blessings. My family. My health. My family. My son survived a brain tumor a few years back. Praise be to God. I am grateful. In the big scheme, this is all a freaking game. I don't know what is going to happen.

I'll be praying for you guys.

John

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What's wrong with people? RAMS fans will always be welcome here no matter where they are from. Those other sites are not ROD and ROD is not and will never be those other sites.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

We are all FAMILY here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can only speak for myself but like the thread made a couple days I love my Ramily! I feel for people who's city lost a team but you will always be welcome in the Rams family.

iced

I dont even know what to do. I feel like my best friend just died. Im angry and sad at the same time. I love the rams but now I hate the rams too. I dont know if I can still follow the team Ive loved my whole life. I hate the nfl and its corrupt owners. How is that St Louis did everything right yet gets nothing? This isnt fair

Only fitting my Best friend Died last year on January 14th, and almost 1 year later down to the day I lose my football team....

can't believe St.Louis was the only city to lose a team after playing the nfl's game

Should be fun for owner's going forward to extort money out of cities for their stadiums now - clearly they can afford to do it on their own

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My heart goes out to all the die hard St. Louis RAMS fans. This is a sad day for sure.

I've been hooked on the HORNS since I was 8 years old, that's 46 years now while living in Jersey. I was heart broken at first when they packed up and headed for St. Louis.

The city supported them dearly which made it easier to except the change which eventually lead them to winning the Lombardi something that can never be taken away from the great city of St. Louis.

Going back to LA is definitely going to be bitter sweet for me. I've lived through a lot of heart break back then and only hope that this time around will be a little different.

For all those considering calling it quits, I can't imagine your pain. I'm not from either city but understand the disappointment and frustration you are feeling at this time. I can only say give it some time and maybe all wounds will heal.

Thank you to ROD and the MODS for keeping this the best RAMS forum on the face of the earth!

156c78e7-e328-3bf5-8075-1106400b6f56

GO RAMS!