Hard Knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Has anyone heard if they are doing it this year? Seems a lot if folks view it as a negative, me personally, I have always wanted the Rams to do it. Won't ever happen, but would be awesome to see a deeper look into our players.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
Me too. I love the coverage of that show, I think there are many stories with the rams this year! It would be a dream

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't think Fisher wants the distraction, and I *thought* I remembered him saying something to that effect.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn X, can't a guy dream

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
El Juggernauto said:
Damn X, can't a guy dream
Don't get me wrong ... I'd like to see them on Hard Knocks as well.
Anything to get some extra viewing time of my team -- I'm all for it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yep, don't see the Rams as a candidate for this show.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
A55VA6 said:
Please no. I don't want the Rams anywhere near this show.

And why is that? I don't understand that point of view. If this team is going to survive in STL(I know a lot of you hope they don't) then they are gonna need all the attention they can get.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Instead of focusing on the cameras, I'd rather them focus on becoming a Super Bowl caliber team.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I dont remember them ever ruling it out. In fact, Les seemed very receptive to the idea in a post draft interview he did. He talked about how there were many positives to allowing Hard Knocks tape everything. Ultimately he said they had not yet been approached but would cross that bridge when it came time to.

I would post the link to it but I dont remember exactly when or where the interview was conducted.

I havent heard Fisher opine on the subject, so if he has and I missed it, sorry.

I would love to see hard knocks follow the Rams around. I think we have a very good thing going right now and sharing that with the world would be a good idea. Not to mention I would absolutely love it. I think Fisher has enough clout to keep something like that from becoming an issue.

FRO

Legend
Jeff Fisher was in soft knocks with the Titans:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDYylgtHZ10[/youtube]

A55VA6

Legend
El Juggernauto said:
A55VA6 said:
Please no. I don't want the Rams anywhere near this show.

And why is that? I don't understand that point of view. If this team is going to survive in STL(I know a lot of you hope they don't) then they are gonna need all the attention they can get.
Seriously? I highly disagree with you.

This is a VERY VERY young team that is still learning the game.. learning how to be pros.. and you're going to put cameras in their faces and add extra distractions other than football itself? Count me out. Rams being a part of this show would hurt the team, right now atleast.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't have HBO, but I'll download it the day after (because I'm a cheap bastard) but I've enjoyed the show... I liked the Jets one more than the Dolphins one, but it's still cool to see how teams run things. I'd love to see the Rams on the show, honestly this yeah would have great story lines. How do the Rams adjust without Jackson? How do the young skill players adjust to NFL life? How does the defense get ready to back up high expectations? How does Sam do in a second year of a offensive system?

Good story lines, I'd like to see it. But I'm sure they'll pick a "sexy" team or a drama team, which is fine. When do they announce a team anyway?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
FRO said:

Lmao the side of jeff alot of people dont know exist
Pinky swear it won't happen again lmfao

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
FRO said:

I remember seeing that when it came out, it was hilarious then and still hilarious now.

My favorite line: "that's OK, that's society's fault"

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
FRO said:

wtf is up with the person filming this? damn Blair witch project!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
"I get to be Jason Bourne!!!!"

Classic.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Ya I saw that yesterday. They already did it and it was boring, but with James Harrison now, it could be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk