Hammond: Embarrassed Rams defense eager to redeem itself against Tom Brady

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Besides Blunt... nobody outside of Boston knows those guys' names either. Unless you're some kind of fantasy football junkie. LOL

And Fisher has had his freaking hands full with running backs lately. In person, on film, AND over the phone.
I mean, that's fine, but I'd hope that the head coach would at least know who the offensive weapons are on the team he'll be facing in four days. It's not like the modern NFL doesn't normally see ten-plus touches out of the change-of-pace backs.

If Fisher is gameplanning for Brandon Bolden and Danny Woodhead, something is way off the rails.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I mean, that's fine, but I'd hope that the head coach would at least know who the offensive weapons are on the team he'll be facing in four days. It's not like the modern NFL doesn't normally see ten-plus touches out of the change-of-pace backs.

If Fisher is gameplanning for Brandon Bolden and Danny Woodhead, something is way off the rails.

You should go back and just concentrate on the last 4 words of my post.

And please,,, don't get so offended just because your stable of RBs has 2 guys nobody's ever heard of. Sheeeezzz

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brady will barely be touched because Belicheck will have a game plan that works . Fisher can beat the NFC West and that's where it ends .

Last edited:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
You should go back and just concentrate on the last 4 words of my post.

And please,,, don't get so offended just because your stable of RBs has 2 guys nobody's ever heard of. Sheeeezzz
Hardly offended, I don't care if people have heard of them or not so long as they catch and run the ball effectively. I honestly don't know what you mean by "AND over the phone," all's I'm saying is that I guarantee Bill Belichick knows who Benny Cunningham and Malcom Brown are. Hell, he's probably intimately familiar with the tendencies of Chase Reynolds - nothing gets Belichick more excited than a hard-nosed special teams role player.

Y'all need to jettison Fisher. That's the only thing I'm pointing at, and this appears to be a lack of preparedness for an upcoming opponent that underscores the need.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hardly offended, I don't care if people have heard of them or not so long as they catch and run the ball effectively. I honestly don't know what you mean by "AND over the phone," all's I'm saying is that I guarantee Bill Belichick knows who Benny Cunningham and Malcom Brown are. Hell, he's probably intimately familiar with the tendencies of Chase Reynolds - nothing gets Belichick more excited than a hard-nosed special teams role player.

Y'all need to jettison Fisher. That's the only thing I'm pointing at, and this appears to be a lack of preparedness for an upcoming opponent that underscores the need.

Well... you're missing out on some quality humor then.

It appears that ole Belicheat is rubbing off on you.

Sigh

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Brady doesn't play well when opponents D's get in his Face, he can plan on us trying to do just that!! The one thing that worries me about this game is how well our D plays against their TE's!!

My guess is Gronk is only going to be used in blocking situations due to his injury, like they have done in previous games. Also the weaker they think the opponent is the less of Gronk you will see. Bennett can be a beast but they frequently will keep him in to pass block because there oline is so bad.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

I hate that you are posting what you are posting but you are correct. As for the RB situation, I think you guys will stick with Blount. Ogletree and Barron should be able to cover White out of the backfield and Lewis if he is playing. Not sure on the Lewis situation.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Typical Rams game imo we get up early
Three nice drives from our offense .. BB adjusts fisher reverts to our (Can't) run game .. D melts ....

I really hope I'm wrong would love for double G (Goff and Gurley) to tear em apart but I can't see it

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I hate that you are posting what you are posting but you are correct. As for the RB situation, I think you guys will stick with Blount. Ogletree and Barron should be able to cover White out of the backfield and Lewis if he is playing. Not sure on the Lewis situation.
Lewis has played in the last two games. Not quite what he was pre-injury, but still shifty and dangerous.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Well... you're missing out on some quality humor then.

It appears that ole Belicheat is rubbing off on you.

Sigh
Nope, just took me a minute... or an hour. Went riiiiiight over my head. Got it now.