Hags and Skinless Wonders GDT:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Over/Under on Cousins throwing 4 picks against the DirtyBirds?

jjab360

Legend
Need Alfred Morris to show up for my FF team. Not looking good so far....

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
If the foreskins had Austin Davis they could still pull this thing out.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
They could STILL win this game if they had AD

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If the foreskinjobs can score 17 points with a one-dimensional passing attack, we can score that and more.

We actually have better offensive weapons.

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If the foreskinjobs can score 17 points with a one-dimensional passing attack, we can score that and more.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Okung with another clear hold but that's okay let Wilson scramble around and convert that 3rd down to Lynch. This shit is getting old.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
They're so anxious to call QB hits and secondary penalties they aren't calling line holding on anyone.

ram007

Starter

Can you please explain how rams have better offensive weapons?

ram007

Starter
Redskins will defeat the Arizona cardinals next Sunday. If Rams win Monday then watch out for Rams

ram007

Starter
Explain how we don't.
Alfred morris, garcion , desean Jackson, Andre Roberts , Jordan reed, Trent williams. Most of them are all pro bowlers at one time or other and how many do the Rams have? I will say this Rams will defeat Redskins by strength of defense not offense.how are u looking at this when u madeyour comment?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would take the Rams weapons right now. Garçon would be the only standout that I'd really want. Britt/Quick. And Austin /Bailey are all just scratching the surface or nearly scratching it. Desean would be great minus the locker room cancer stuff, but you get all of him. Trent Williams and Jake are a wash.
Morris or Stacy are a wash too IMO. It's all about the Oline.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Can you please explain how rams have better offensive weapons?

On paper, the Rams don't have better weapons. The two teams are about as closely matched as you can be.

In reality, Cousins is unpredictable where Davis seems to be solid every game. The WR core of the Rams is an emerging entity on the youngest team in football. They have a ton of upside where I think the Redskins passing game is plateaued.

While the numbers are close, Tavon Austin and Stedman Bailey have played very little this season. When they are fully integrated, the passing game for the Rams will be one of the deepest in the NFL.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Aside from their OL, which I know next to nothing about, I don't think I'd exchange any player we've got for one of theirs. Maybe Keenum for Cousins.

Second thought can't include the LB's either. Don't know anything about them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think Haslet caught onto how to stop their spread offense. he just seemed to keep them running east and west, instead of north and south! I was...
rotfl.PNG