Gurley Running Angry

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just saw the Ram Redskin game on reddit, and I have to say, I have never seen Todd Gurley run as angry as he did against the Redskins. Even in his rookie year, I didn't see this kind of abandonment as I did in this game. I think he gave up some last year, because this is a different runner. You can call it scheme if you want to, but that's only part of it. He was hurting people on Sunday. If he keeps this up, we are going to grow into a very dangerous team. Do any of you have any guesses on what has turned the "light" on for Mr. Gurley? He was timid against Indy a bit too, something has changed.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

tumblr_nfqm4y6lzk1qdlh1io1_400.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Probably just mad at the thought that he played last year under Fisher's middle school offense. Glad he's putting in effort to stay productive, hopefully it yields wins

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Watched even more footage today and I didn't notice how many times Gurley embarrassed #53 Zach Brown. On his longest run and longest catch he motored away from Brown and took his angle away. Early in the 4th Todd had an inside run where he made Brown commit to a gap and then made a great jump-cut inside for a tough 5-6 yard run.