Gurley Hiding Behind the Dreadlocks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, this isn't an ethnocentric slam in any way, whatsoever....As Gurley is waiting for his first 100 yard game, it seems the more sullen and withdrawn he gets. He doesn't like interviews, and the guy in the Hardee's commercial isn't to be seen. While talking, those dreadlocks are in front of his face, and it drives me crazy just watching it, because I know I couldn't stand the same obstructions over my face/eyes...Of course, it's not a complete coverage of the face, but it reminds me a lot of of Ricky Williams in post game new interviews at New Orleans. I believe he (Williams) had depression issues, along with drug usage..Not saying Gurley is struggling with either (cuz I don't know), but it make wonder if there is something beyond just the game...Anyone else feel the same?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If he's reading or hearing the reports he certainly can't be happy and with the first third of the season he's had you know he isn't happy with that. Is he depressed? Smoking weed isn't a drug problem, smoking crack or doing heroin is a drug problem.

The Rams have plenty of resources around and they know what he's dealing with. I'm more concerned with figuring out how to shake him loose and getting him in some space. That will cure a lot

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If he's reading or hearing the reports he certainly can't be happy and with the first third of the season he's had you know he isn't happy with that. Is he depressed? Smoking weed isn't a drug problem, smoking crack or doing heroin is a drug problem.

The Rams have plenty of resources around and they know what he's dealing with. I'm more concerned with figuring out how to shake him loose and getting him in some space. That will cure a lot

You are entitled to your opinion.....All I know is that Williams knew he could lose millions of dollars for smoking weed and a career that most only dream of, and he still chose to do it..Legal or not, at the very least it was VERY stupid.

Let's hope Gurley gets it going on the field in London.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey, this isn't an ethnocentric slam in any way, whatsoever....As Gurley is waiting for his first 100 yard game, it seems the more sullen and withdrawn he gets. He doesn't like interviews, and the guy in the Hardee's commercial isn't to be seen. While talking, those dreadlocks are in front of his face, and it drives me crazy just watching it, because I know I couldn't stand the same obstructions over my face/eyes...Of course, it's not a complete coverage of the face, but it reminds me a lot of of Ricky Williams in post game new interviews at New Orleans. I believe he (Williams) had depression issues, along with drug usage..Not saying Gurley is struggling with either (cuz I don't know), but it make wonder if there is something beyond just the game...Anyone else feel the same?
You should dig up some pressers of his from last year and see if there's any difference.
I honestly can't remember how he acted in those things in 2015.

Ellard80

Legend
Smoking weed can definitely be an addiction...it's not as common but it happens. You ever hear of Josh Gordon?
I also know a couple people in my own life that have a problem with it.
I know one person that drives his kids to school baked. He has had a problem since high school.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Maybe that 15 pounds he lost in the offseason is effecting his play, if that's the case we need to get him down to Kushmart and get him on that Eddy Lacy diet till he gets that 15 back. :snicker:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm more concerned with figuring out how to shake him loose and getting him in some space. That will cure a lot
An O-Line that can not only Pass-Block But Run-Block would be a good start!:shades:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Unless he dyes those dreads blonde... Nothing to be concerned about.

If he goes with the Beckham hair color I will stick my fingrer down my throat until I choke to death..A little bit of an over reaction, I know...Now since he added a cameo in the soup commercial I hope he's not on the cusp of going Hollywood...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Maybe he's getting laid too much and its affecting his legs:neener: