Gurley GOAT Ram's media presence

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I guess celebrations are a matter of opinion but I remember as a kid, enjoying watching T.O., ochocinco, and Steve smith seemingly try to one up one another each week with their celebrations. It was funny to see what they could come up with

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Why exactly do you watch the Rams or football in general? Maybe you should look up the word entertainment.

This isn’t the 60s 70s 80s. The culture has changed. So you don’t like them doing some silly celebrations. That’s fine. But it is still a game, and players should have fun whether you or I like it or not.

What part of opinion don’t you understand ?

Cheers

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
That's what we need: more hipsters coming up with the celebration (not that you're a hipster, no offense intended).

"Front flips and spiking the ball are too main stream. Let's do something that highlights the disappointment I feel for making the other team lose."
~hipster American football catch and run artist (wide receiver is too main stream also).

Its not just a spike over the crossbar. Someone else has to hike the ball from some semi difficult place in the end zone to set up the spike. This has never been done before. And no I am not a hipster.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Don't mind celebrations, just don't dilute the entertainment value of them by doing it incessantly like Zeke does.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I remember watching Barry Sanders and didn't care about his lack of a celebration, I was often mesmerised by his TD run and just wanted to see the replay and hear the commentators break it down.
His lack of a celebration was the ultimate in cool.
It could only have been cooler if he looked like Eric Dickerson.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

that hide and seek celebration was the gayest thing i've ever seen. these are supposed to be grown arse men.

good on gurley for ribbing the eagles on that shit dance they were doing and must have spent time rehearsing. so glad the rams don't do that shit. will be a sad day when they do.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Its not just a spike over the crossbar. Someone else has to hike the ball from some semi difficult place in the end zone to set up the spike. This has never been done before. And no I am not a hipster.

I didn't mean to say your celebration had been done our that your a hipster. It's just that any time someone says something has been done before, it's overplayed, or something like that I chuckle and think of hipsters.

Plus, trying to do stuff that's never been done before is what's taken us to hide and seek, wrestling pins, and all that. Pretty soon someone will celebrate by slapping a coach because it's never been done before.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I didn't mean to say your celebration had been done our that your a hipster. It's just that any time someone says something has been done before, it's overplayed, or something like that I chuckle and think of hipsters.

Plus, trying to do stuff that's never been done before is what's taken us to hide and seek, wrestling pins, and all that. Pretty soon someone will celebrate by slapping a coach because it's never been done before.

As you mention and has been demonstrated, just because it hasn't been done doesn't make it interesting...although there are a few coaches that I wouldn't mind seeing slapped. I think the hike and spike would be fun to watch, especially if the hike was done from a rear corner pylon.

I know you weren't suggesting I am a hipster, just wanted to clarify that I am not

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Sooooo something like this perhaps

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Screw that. Even if they are getting paid they should be allowed to celebrate in any way they want unless they are demeaning the other team. This is a competitive high emotion sport not an office job.

You’ve obviously never worked in my office!!!