Gronk just retired.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m sure there are stories out ther, but yeah. He’s gone.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stick a fork in 'em....

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Good F-ing riddance, I'll be happy to never hear about that sleaze bag again

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
rob-gronkowski-spike-fail.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

he stuck a fork in the 2018 rams on the way out.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Good F-ing riddance, I'll be happy to never hear about that sleaze bag again

"Sleaze bag"? Did I miss something? He might be a twelve year old in a grown man's body, but I seem to remember him doing a lot with terminally ill kids, different charities, etc.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
"Sleaze bag"? Did I miss something? He might be a twelve year old in a grown man's body, but I seem to remember him doing a lot with terminally ill kids, different charities, etc.

Let's see, intentionally hurting other players, sexually harassing female reporters, making racist comments, questionable conduct with 16 year olds... need I go on? Yeah he's a sleaze

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
His next venture, competing with the 'Rock' for stardom in 'B' grade movies.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
...intentionally hurting other players, sexually harassing female reporters, making racist comments, questionable conduct with 16 year olds... need I go on? Yeah he's a sleaze

He made some lewd comments to female reporters, yeah, he's an idiot. Like I said, a 12 year old in a grown man's body. I've literally never heard of the other instances you described, outside of the 16 year old thing being a picture he took with two girls on vacation right?

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I’m not a guy that is ever happy to see one of the greats go. As good as he was, he could have been better if he had the mind of Shannon Sharpe, Jason Witton or Tony Gonzales.

The game got a little more boring today.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
There are a lot of good TEs in the draft so this is a good time for Gronk to retire