Greg Robinson working out with LeCharles Bentley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Love it!. I wonder if Bentley reached out to him after that write up he did on Gregg. I hope GRob has turned the corner and is ready to be the best at his position. What a huge boost that would be and just in time for the Gurley train to run through the left side and gash Defenses.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
Does anyone have that article saved? It looks like they took it down from their site...

Rams43

Hall of Fame
If GRob can ever fully harness his athletic skills, look out!

That left side is gonna look like an Interstate highway for Gurley.

Hot Damn!

As an aside, the current damned CBA may be responsible for limiting GRob's development time with coach Boo. Slowed his development time, iow.

Kudos to GRob for taking the bull by the horns here.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If GRob can ever fully harness his athletic skills, look out!

That left side is gonna look like an Interstate highway for Gurley.

No doubt man. Especially if they can stick him and Brown on that left side. Holy cow that's some ploughin power in front of the best young back in the NFL!

Sure would be nice to see it all come together this year at last, wouldn't it. I'm hopin.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was in the Mathews camp from the beginning.

But, once we took GRob I knew patience was necessary. He needs to put in the work. Glad to see he's trying this.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This was very fun to watch. Thanks for posting. Go get em, big GRob!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not while we still have Havenstein...
If GRob truly learns this from Bentley then Havenstein won't stand in GRob's way not with his natural physical ability and strength. And that's not a knock on Havenstein.

A55VA6

Legend
Definitely a good sign.

Greg has all the potential in the world to be a great LT. Still only 23 years old too. I really hope he shows improvement this season, we'll need him to perform well.

nighttrain

Legend
This is big for him. There's not a better place for him to learn how to be a better linemen than Bentley's school. I'm excited now. Between him and Boudreau, Robinson should be vastly improved by next season. Glad to see he's putting in the work to be great.
gotta like this from Robinson
train

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as he's putting in effort. That's all a fan can ask

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Just checked, and the link still works for me...Mac/Firefox.

It's like an intro for GRob. The commentary is that they work from the base up. GRob, is opening his hips too soon, and getting in a bad position of power. They, at the end let him know that the difference, by a hand gesture, that the difference in a practice squad player, and him, as far as his hips go is about 4", and a Pro Bowler, and him is about 9". So, it's all about his hips, and his power position. Very cool. I hope there are more of these, as he goes to the next level.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Great news,but
Does this mean he will finally develop into a great OT just in time to get signed by another team?

jap

Legend
Great news,but
Does this mean he will finally develop into a great OT just in time to get signed by another team?

Are you kidding? With all-world feature back, TGII, practically guaranteeing him a spot in the ProBowl for years to come? Gregzilla isn't going anywhere!!!

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I was in the Mathews camp from the beginning.

But, once we took GRob I knew patience was necessary. He needs to put in the work. Glad to see he's trying this.

Not me I was hoping for a trade down and pickup extra premium picks.Grob was to much of a project for such an important position. And here we are 2 years later hoping he finally pays off.Only problem is he'll want OLT money if he does have a great year. We would have been better off with 2-3 more players contributing instead of waiting for one imho.