Greg Reid Back In Jail?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/F...-Reid-Appears-In-Court-168690316.html?ref=316

News Release: Valdosta Police Department
Updated: April 1, 2014, 11:40am

On March 29, 2014 at approximately 4:30 pm, an officer with the Valdosta Police Department was patrolling in the 100 block of W. Alden Avenue, when he saw the driver of a white, Nissan Maxima, who was not wearing a seatbelt.

The officer conducted a traffic stop on the vehicle in the 1900 block of N. Patterson Street. A passenger in the vehicle, Greggory Lamar Reid, was found to have an active arrest warrant for Violation of Probation.

Reid was arrested and transported to the Lowndes County Jail.

Anyone having any further information regarding this crime or any other crime is urged to contact the Valdosta Police Department at 229-293-3145 or can remain anonymous at 229-293-3091.

Updated: April 1, 2014

Just days after signing a professional football contract, former Florida State stand-out Greg Reid is back behind bars.

Reid was arrested in Valdosta on Saturday for violation of probation.

Valdosta Police say he was a passenger in a car pulled over because the driver was not wearing a seat belt.

Reid had a warrant out for his arrest for not checking in with his probation officer - that stemming from his 2012 arrest for possession of marijuana and driving on a suspended license.

Reid is being held without bond at the Lowndes County Jail.

He just signed with the Saint Louis Rams last week as a free agent.

iced

anddddddd this is why i don't do probation... its just another way for you to fuck up and get in trouble again

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
anddddddd this is why i don't do probation... its just another way for you to freak up and get in trouble again

I wonder if the Rams straight up release him now..

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow!

Not checking in with probation officer?

Um? Hello?

Wow. Just... Wow.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
wonder too - i hope not for somethin' as simple as "not checking in."

Exactly. Something so simple.

Wow. Score brain points for Reid.

iced

Exactly. Something so simple.

Wow. Score brain points for Reid.
actually the process is pretty annoying.

when i was on it and getting deployed, the probation office even wanted the flight information for my deployment (which in the interest of security, is never handed out).

they can be difficult

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

when i was on it and getting deployed, the probation office even wanted the flight information for my deployment (which in the interest of security, is never handed out).

they can be difficult

I can understand that, but how difficult is it to "check in"

I am sure you dont wake up one day and forget you are on probation.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

they can be difficult

But of all the times TO BE ON YOUR TOES... Greg Reid should have. It just falls into the "what were you thinking" category.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
7vkkz.jpg

*I like this meme generator lol

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
But of all the times TO BE ON YOUR TOES... Greg Reid should have. It just falls into the "what were you thinking" category.
It's kind of like getting a DUI right before the combine or something, no one would be that careless. Oh wait....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Maybe the Rams cut him some slack since he hasn't gone through their rookie program/education yet?

But, damn that's some poor judgement and tough to wrap the mind around. WTH.

iced

I can understand that, but how difficult is it to "check in"

I am sure you dont wake up one day and forget you are on probation.

true - but again the process is not exactly made to be easy (or really with any logic, a lot of it reminds me of "military intelligence").

I bet he forget to tell his proby or somethin along those lines - maybe even forgot to tell him he flew to St.Louis for the physical/try out lol. And it's not a simple "Hey I'm going to such and such, be back tuesday!" - No, that would make too much sense.. they want flight numbers - locations, phone numbers, addresses of places you're supposed to be staying, etc. A lot of shit I never know til I get settled in lol.

If the worst this guy has done is forgot to check in once I'll gladly take him lol

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think not wearing a seatbelt is a stoppable offense...atleast in NJ it's not

Gotta be April fools