Greg Cosell Talks Rams Draft--Executed Plan ‘Extremely Well"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Was it their run first offense or their #1 rated defense that worked? Of those three teams that won the SB without having a very good/great passing game that Wagoner mentioned, one of them was the Baltimore Ravens. Do you think they had something in common zz? ;) :LOL:

Odds are against it.

I know next to nothing, I just talk a lot. What are you getting at?

RamzFanz

Damnit
And i believe this defense is going to be special. Second year under williams I expect them to feed off eachother and react and swarm the ball carrier. If we can run the ball we are going to be a nightmare on the league in my opinion. Go rams

My one biggest hope, above them all, is that the Rams D was affected by the new scheme and they come out like they finished.

Alan

Legend
RamzFanz with this:
I know next to nothing, I just talk a lot. What are you getting at?
Nothing nefarious my friend. :)
I was just pointing out that a run first team needs a stellar defense to win. A pass first offense only needs a good defense to win. In my own roundabout way of course.

I believe that's one of the main reasons why, along with the rule changes, the NFL is a pass first league.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Hey, that's a good ass point! I don't know.

But that's what I think the Rams will be, get out a few TDs and then run run run.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Nothing nefarious my friend. :)
I was just pointing out that a run first team needs a stellar defense to win. A pass first offense only needs a good defense to win. In my own roundabout way of course.

Yes! Now I see.

Now, tell everyone what the Rams have. :coach:

(you people better listen, he's the 2014 pick'em champion!)

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I'm a big fan of Cosell. If you listen to him he doesn't generally talk about teams like a fan. He gives a pretty unbiased opinion on what he sees on film from a player. I'm not sure he has a favorite team.