Grading Jared Goff & Case Keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wiley16350

UDFA
Name
Wiley

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
no-solicitors-sign-19th.jpg

Last edited:

wiley16350

UDFA
Name
Wiley
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah uh...

get lost
I posted because I thought people might be interested. Many people on here liked what I wrote about Goff after the pre-season. If you're not interested that is fine. There is no need to be rude. It's not like I'm posting about the other QB's that I graded or other teams. I'm also not constantly posting to get attention to my site. I posted about your QB's and I will only post when I write something that might be of interest to Rams fans.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I posted because I thought people might be interested. Many people on here liked what I wrote about Goff after the pre-season. If you're not interested that is fine. There is no need to be rude. It's not like I'm posting about the other QB's that I graded or other teams or am I constantly posting to get attention to my site. I only posted about your QB's and I will only post when I write something that might be of interest to Rams fans.

Its not about being rude, its about solicitation and how that changes the vibe of this site.
We have lots of excellent amateur analysis here, provided freely and if members feel the need to give up a few bucks for it, they should consider donating it to the site that makes it all possible... free of cost.
If people here want to spend money for someone elses opinion, great. But IMO, if you are here to make a buck rather than taking part in our free discussion, you should include your motive in the thread title and see if the mods want you posting this in RAMS Discussion.
Your work might be great and worth paying for and also Rams related, but it doesnt feel like it belongs in this forum.

wiley16350

UDFA
Name
Wiley
Its not about being rude, its about solicitation and how that changes the vibe of this site.
We have lots of excellent amateur analysis here, provided freely and if members feel the need to give up a few bucks for it, they should consider donating it to the site that makes it all possible... free of cost.
If people here want to spend money for someone elses opinion, great. But IMO, if you are here to make a buck rather than taking part in our free discussion, you should include your motive in the thread title and see if the mods want you posting this in RAMS Discussion.
Your work might be great and worth paying for and also Rams related, but it doesnt feel like it belongs in this forum.

The way you say it is a proper response. The way the above poster said it was rude. I would also like to note that the write up I did is for free so I did offer up some free opinion to go with the item I am selling. I will take note of what you said and I won't post this type of thread again.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I just thought this would be the perfect time to announce my wedding
and share a picture of my new wife.
married.jpg

Disclaimer.
On my wedding night I came across a bunch of used chicken
bones found during my exploration.We will be putting these up for
sale.1.25 a bone or you can get "Farmers Special" containing a
6 pack of my personally hand picked chef's choice chicken pieces for
About tree fiddy.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Zero...that's just so...wrong...

bluecoconuts

Legend
Hi guys. I would like to tell you that I have graded all performances for Jared Goff and Case Keenum for the 2016 season. You can go to http://wiley16350.wixsite.com/blitz/single-post/2017/03/12/Graded---Jared-Goff-2016 to read a short write up on Goff and to http://wiley16350.wixsite.com/blitz/single-post/2017/03/12/Graded---Case-Keenum-2016 for a short write up on Keenum.

Disclaimer - The grades have to be purchased for a small amount.

While your write up is nice, I'm not sure you have enough to your name to begin charging for your opinion, especially on sports websites. You'd be better off selling add space if you want to make money from it.

Just my opinion anyway, but I wouldn't pay for anyone's thoughts on sports, let alone someone that is relativity unknown.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I posted because I thought people might be interested. Many people on here liked what I wrote about Goff after the pre-season. If you're not interested that is fine. There is no need to be rude. It's not like I'm posting about the other QB's that I graded or other teams. I'm also not constantly posting to get attention to my site. I posted about your QB's and I will only post when I write something that might be of interest to Rams fans.

I'm not sure it is allowed here.... but it was a nice write up.... I've linked to your page... and after (my training at work) a week or two.... I'll definitely check it out.... all in all not that expensive. ... thanks... ;)

Go Rams........ ;)

wiley16350

UDFA
Name
Wiley
While your write up is nice, I'm not sure you have enough to your name to begin charging for your opinion, especially on sports websites. You'd be better off selling add space if you want to make money from it.

Just my opinion anyway, but I wouldn't pay for anyone's thoughts on sports, let alone someone that is relativity unknown.
I'm not charging for my opinon. What I'm charging for is charts that I created that show how a QB graded using a system that I created. There are different levels that I charge and they aren't expensive at all. The cheapest chart ($1) compares my system to profootballfocus, espn and the NFL's rating system and shows all of Jared Goff's grades for each week he played. The other charts break down each play into a number count of many different areas of QB play. You can buy a season break down or game by game break down with the game by game break down being the most expensive. I believe my system is the most accurate system to grade QB's because of how it has done in comparison to the other systems. I provide an example of what the charts look like so that people have an idea of what they're getting. The charts are relatively cheap. The reason I am charging for them is because there is a lot of time and work involved and the only way I can really do all of the QB's in a reasonable amount of time is to make it a full-time job.

wiley16350

UDFA
Name
Wiley
I have attached the grade sheets for Goff and Keenum that I had on my site for a $1. I'm doing it just to make up for starting this thread.

Attachments

• 2016-WEEKLY CHART-JGOFF.pdf
    26.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 2016-WEEKLY CHART-CK.pdf
    26.8 KB · Views: 143