Gotta happen!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Airwarner51
Between the receivers we had and the new our offense has to improve by 40% at least don't ya think?????

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I don't know about 40% this year maybe in 2 or 3 years but I expect enough of an increase to put us in the playoffs.:rockon::cheers:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
giphy.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not this year. Unless the rookie QB, WRs & TEs all collectively play out of their minds at the same time.
The odds of that happening, historically, are very very low.
I'm just looking forward to them all gelling after the midway point.

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
That would then put our offense now at 40%

So I'm cool with that

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just keepin it real..We aint winning the Super Bowl this year, so don't go crazy here....We will just have to hold our collective noses, and settle for a Wild card.....10 wins doesn't count as much as it used to...

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I think between the growth of the oline and a more healthy Gurley, we can expect a better offense. If Goff comes in better than Keenum that's an even greater plus. I'm not expecting top 10 or anything crazy like that.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Don't expect this offense to jump Top 10 on the spot, I expect them to be somewhere between 12-20 by the end of the season. That alone would warrant a playoff berth. Just hope we can at least accumulate 300 yds in a game. We did not do that at all last season.

Name
Airwarner51
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't expect this offense to jump Top 10 on the spot, I expect them to be somewhere between 12-20 by the end of the season. That alone would warrant a playoff berth. Just hope we can at least accumulate 300 yds in a game. We did not do that at all last season.
Don't worry bud between Gurley and gurley catching too and our qb reading the field the way he can and putting touch on the ball some of those defenses are gonna give way !!!!!@

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't want to get all crazy man. All I expect is a Super Bowl Championship.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Rams averaged 17.5 points per game last season. A 40% increase would go to 24.5 per game. I thinks that's a little of a stretch. An entire TD and extra point each game....possible but not probable.

I think a 25% improvement is more realistic .... 22.0 points per game.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
40% of what, cheese?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Rams averaged 17.5 points per game last season. A 40% increase would go to 24.5 per game. I thinks that's a little of a stretch. An entire TD and extra point each game....possible but not probable.

I think a 25% improvement is more realistic .... 22.0 points per game.

22% is probably enough for them to win 3-4 more games last year. I think the schedule is a bit tougher this year but with Gurley and the Oline both in year two maybe it happens.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I'm just hoping for 9 wins, improvement on the following:
3rd down completion, AVG yards per pass, And just be better than the 25 ranked Offense in the league. Ending the season strong again, & lastly being the Bullies in the Div!!!!!

294.jpg

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Not to get too Clinton about it but I guess it depends what your definition of "offense" is... @8to12 already posted a good analysis that if it is defined by points scored then 40% isn't *crazy impossible* (it would be a jump from 280 to 392, ranking 10th last year) but the 25% is a much more likely goal.

Total offense yards won't improve by 40%, but it is in the realms of realistic that the pathetic offense passing yards could increase by 40% since that would be a jump just to middle of the pack. Although I think Fisher is just fine with this number staying low since the big focus is if the wins increase by 40%.